• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boxer: Ryu's profile, Siha and Jean small Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems fine.

Anyways,
mLOpnCW.png

Disagree with the weaker Analytical prediction for second key since the explanation has nothing to do with analytical prediction but rather with boxing capabilities being limited due to the injury.
AP and speed sections should not be in a tabber.

but is it allowed on the wiki? If you can point out the rule that allows it, then I won't argue further.
I don't see why it isn't allowed too though? Is there a rule that says we can't?

I edited profiles on with the same thingy and Antvasima didn't say anything about it

Plus there are other profiles that i didn't edit and nobody said a thing, So i really don't see a problem

Tabbers in AP sections are allowed if the AP sections are big enough to need them. Ryu's stat sections are not big so he doesn't need tabbers.

I agree with everything here. Decent work.

Tabbers in AP sections are allowed if the AP sections are big enough to need them. Ryu's stat sections are not big so he doesn't need tabbers.

I agree with everything here. Decent work.
The | thingy is lame

Long texts or not tabbers are way better than this |

Shouldn't he have some kind of limited/minor Vector (momentum) Manipulation?

His unique "flow" allows him to divert the angle of his punches mid-attack without any loss in momentum, which K himself specifically notes is normally impossible to do.

Disagree with the weaker Analytical prediction for second key since the explanation has nothing to do with analytical prediction but rather with boxing capabilities being limited due to the injury.
it's weaker Resistance to AnP and not weaker AnP
Shouldn't he have some kind of limited/minor Vector (momentum) Manipulation?

His unique "flow" allows him to divert the angle of his punches mid-attack without any loss in momentum, which K himself specifically notes is normally impossible to do.
Seems fair, I'll add it

I also remove the tabber in ap and speed

I think the explanation should be restructured to concentrate more on the fact that his skill level was impacted rather than him just hurting his leg and it causing him trouble
The thing is, his skill didn't really change since he can still performed his movements, he just can't do it for an entire fight while before the injury he could A
and another thing is that probably feels pain in the leg when he perform them; so I think the main difference is how often he can use them and not how well performed they are.

That's why in the justification I proposed I put "and therefore he will only do it as last resort", in the fights we see post-injury we see him fighting normally and when he realizes he might lose then he pull out a special move.

he just can't do it for an entire fight
Then he should just have a mention that his second key stamina is lower and there should be a weakness to his second key mentioning that he now struggles due to a leg injury. We shouldn't just randomly give him a lower resistance unless it is blatantly mentioned that he is now easier to read.

Did a very minor clean up to the profile, overall OP seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back