• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The best vs The Worst vs The Strongest vs The Weakest (Christian Higdon edition)

Okay, fine then.

So, let's do this.

This is fairly simple.

Hetteh stands literally no chance here. He dies off by being there.

What is this? also dies. He's nothing more of a joke page, and his true power is nearly as bad.

Bugs Bunny vs Phil Swift is where 2018 is losing a god.

Winner: Bugs Bunny

Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
245, ya votin'?
NIGHTMARE because Nightmare represents an abstract existence, Bugs Bunny is a fictional Character yet was able to stalemate CHUCK norris
Whats this about?

Anyways, Godzilla would be the victor lore-wise, but Bugs won the majority of the votes.

I think Bugs would be able to outsmart all of them.

Christian Higdon said:
Anyways, Godzilla would be the victor lore-wise, but Bugs won the majority of the votes.
I think Bugs would be able to outsmart all of them.
With that logic you could say that all of HOSTLESS's wins aren't true because he only won via votes, not lore wise

"Yxz would be the victor lore-wise, but HOSTLESS won the majority of the votes."

See what I mean

Yeah, true.

If Bugs has preparation, he could easily stomp all here. He used the reverse tactic on Batman.

Back