• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beast vs Mewtwo (READ OP)

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
This is a stat equal fight, meaning yes, it will not be added, but I frankly regret not making this back when he was High 6A but that was a time when Mewtwo leading with mindhax was considered to be true.

Stats are equal, but abilities and in character are still a thing, just a fun debate between me, Cal and likely other Infamous or Pokémon supporters

The Beast (inFAMOUS):

Mewtwo:

Not gonna lie, it'd probably be Beast's win due to black hole spam coming out faster than Mewtwo deciding to use its overwhelming hax versatility advantage.

The real cal howard said:
Not gonna lie, it'd probably be Beast's win due to black hole spam coming out faster than Mewtwo deciding to use its overwhelming hax versatility advantage.
I mean Beast's black holes have pretty bad range and won't hit something 4KM away especially since said opponent has flight.

Well from what we know of the Future Beast, he is likely to lead off with with a Ray Field Blast, which Mewto tanks with durability advantage and shields, and his regen will most likely counter the harmful effects of Ray Field radiation (except for mutations, maybe) and the draining of his neuro-electricity (I think)

Mewtwo's precognition also sounds like a bitch to bypass, so he could potentially see the black hole coming, his flight is a factor, but said black holes also suck things in, but I'm pretty sure Mewtwo can just fly out of its pull like Cole did

The teleport + black hole is an option, but like we discussed earlier, this isn't really an opening move for any of the Beast's, and it's only really used when regenerating or pissed off at an enemy who's using ranged attacks, but again, Mewtwo will probably see this coming with precognition and could BFR before Beast gets the chance to use it

I'm honestly leaning towards Mewtwo based on the fact that Beast's most likely go-to move gets hard countered by Mew's regen/dura/shields/etc and he could use his precognition to see Beast bringing out the black hole and going "lol no, not getting hit with that" and gg mind/soul/power null/BFR/etc hax

GOSH DANGIT

Well then, that changes things. Mew could get injured by the Blast, but im pretty sure his regen helps with neuro-drain and Plague. But I think that my point with Mew's precog still stands, and with speed equal, it means that his chance to block with shields or reflect it is increased

I mean

I CAN switch it to a real fight with 5C Beast and 5B Mewtwo and count your vote if you think it's descisive, but that's up to you.

Maybe with unequal speed, now wouldn't that be nice

Why does the angry lava man who wants to murder everything not go for a garrenteed kill, again?

I mean we know very little about Future Beast's go-to moves, we just know that he only wants to kill everything in front of him, but how is kinda up in the air. I'm pretty sure in one of the flashbacks we saw a massive explosion released from him, but that's all we really know of his in character move set

Fair enough

though, again, what was wrong with 5-A Mewtwo vs 5-C Beast?

Gargoyle One said:
I mean

I CAN switch it to a real fight with 5C Beast and 5B Mewtwo and count your vote if you think it's descisive, but that's up to you.

Maybe with unequal speed, now wouldn't that be nice
Plz read the thread ffs DMUA

I did

why 5-B instead of 5-A

did I miss a downgrade somewhere?

I mean I'm not saying that Beast won't use black holes, I'm pretty sure that once he see's that his massive AoE attack didn't kill its target, he'll use its best attack, its just that we've never seen any of the Beast's use it as a go to move

Gargoyle One said:
DID YOU READ THE THREAD
I did

this is a stat equal match

this is also a hax match where stats get tossed out the window for the most part.

You then suggested making it an actual match between 5-B Mewtwo and 5-C Beast, to which I asked what was wrong with 5-A vs 5-C

you then complain about me not reading a thread I read.

I mean there isn't a difference so I just said 5B cuz it was shorter to type

Right cool.

Let's do that

Though pretty sure Beast Blitzes if we unequal speed, the gap is bigger then 6x I think.

Gargoyle One said:
You don't matter
I will give you credit for the audacity to say something like this to anyone's face.

DMUA said:
What's wrong with 5-C vs 5-A
The AP gap is enormous. 5-A means busting a gas giant planet, which is hundreds or even thousands of times more massive than the moon (5-C level). Unless if the 5-C is so much faster that they can speed blitz or has very powerful durability negation hax, then the 5-A curbstomps.

mewtwo can dodge beast's attack via multiversal teleportation. mewtwo can mindhax and do other things to wreck a moon level dude. i think its a stomp

Back