• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Don't make me pick man :(

Resurrection I don't know.

Her time Manipulation is a slow and a stop, resurrection I honestly don't remember.

I'll be honest, I'm not voting yet as I want to wait but I'm leaning a bit towards Lightning here, Time Stop+Death>>>Any of Beast's attacks in terms of speed and affect, and assuming her resurrection can bring her back after there's not an atom left of her being or if her insides are turned into Neuroelectricity, she would absolutely do that once she gets up.

Not voting again, I'll wait.

She has Death Manipulation?

Also, from what it seems like, it just brings her back to life if she is killed in combat. It seems like her body is still mostly in one piece when it happens, so I think it working after being reduced to subatomic particles is stretching

She could probably kill The Beast with Zantetzuken. The question is if she'll lead with it.

Beast leads with RFB, which she probably ressurects from, then immediately follows with black hole to break her down on a Macro quantum level and absorb her particles.

What does RFB stand for anyway?

Also Black Hole is useless if she time stops even if she's flying into it.

Ray Field Blast.

Beast can also transform his entire body into the black hole and render her attacks completely useless if it comes to that. Even if time is stopped, she can't harm him if he's just a black hole.

No he isn't, he's flying because he has Psuedo-Flight, him not getting broken down when he goes in is resistance.

Gargoyle One said:
Well, similar arguments were made in Cole vs Zeref. How him transforming into a black hole completely effectively prevents him from taking any damage in stopped time since he's just a black hole that breaks down any matter or energy that comes close to him.

Because it's a black hole. And black hole I mean the beast turning to a black hole since, you know, how can you kill a black hole?

Cole himself doesn't take any damage because he's a black hole, Beast is a gigantic dude who's holding a Black Hole

I know that because I made the argument

Also, that fight is BS BTW, Zeref's death doesn't work on High regen and he can't reform from atoms.

Beast is the one who transformed into the black hole, tho. If the hand one doesn't work, he can just transform into one completely.

No he normally creates the Black Holes in his hand, and he can still be attacked but the Black Holes absorb the attacks.

Time Stop shuts down the Black Holes momentum and Death can kill The Beast

But, how can she hit him when he's just a black hole. He's not really tangible in that form, is my point.

Back