• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beast Vs Goblin Slayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Horde kidnapps some girls, GS goes to save them thinking that is an "horde of Goblins", but finds Kevin, after chatting a bit with his personalities, the Beast manifest, and from a mere glance, GS realizes that there is gonna be some bloodshed.

Rules:

• Speed: Equal.
  • Place: A factory, 4 meters of distance, 2:00 a.m.
  • Victory: Win via KO or Incapacitation.
The Horde
Goblin Slayer2

The Hero: 5 (Abs, One, Black, Hans, You)

The Villain:

A tie:

I don't think the Beast adds anything to what Goblin Slayer has already dealt with granted that he's able to kill Goblin Champions, meaning it's more than likely that his blade is going to do more than just pierce skin and break.

Should problems arise he can always rely on the Gate Scroll that he used to kill the Ogre.

Goblin Slayer takes this.

Tbf, GS is not that used against comparable opponents as the Goblins are weaker than him, and he had trouble with the Ogre and the Champion.

Actually, I dont recall him "killing Champion Goblins", he managed to get rid of one through pure strategy (I have only read the manga).

I want to know if he actually has physically killed several champions, because maybe Im not at that point of the story.

I don't even see GS needing a gatescroll. Just him being a skilled swordsman giving him more range should make this a pretty easy fight.

Yes GB. He's very smart in terms of combat and he will use his brain to easily defeat The Beast. He has also weapons skills and the most important is he has is killing skills by attacked weaknesses.

GS FRA

The Beast's strength at least scales to a rhinoceros' charging energy at over 221,000 Joules (which is able to push large cars like The Beast).

(Crushing a human spine only yields 40,759.5938 joules.)

Breaking pillars like this Venom did takes 3,903,036.8832 Joules though. Yet someone may need to take a closer look at how the pillars are crushed by The Beast.

It seems to me like the AP gap is not that much if Gate Scroll Hydro Pump is not used.

Not voting yet.

Schnee One said:
Just asking if you are voting for The Beast or Goblin Slayer.

re my previous words

(And I just watched some videos for The Beast. The Beast seems not to be destroying any pillar. He did dent some iron bars but the process is slow. So he now scales to a white rhinoceros with bulletproof suits. So likely GS stomps in AP unless someone else shows calcs for The Beast's higher AP.)

GS is 3,500,000 J. And The Beast is 221,000 J.

3,500,000/221,000 is 15.83 > 7.5 AP/dura gap unless The Beast has other ways to lower stat gap or attack means other than AP/dura then it is a stomp per our rules.

Schnee One said:
I don't see where GS scales to such a feat
GS's strength feat comes from here (there is a debunk attempt here but is still under revision and nothing is finalised).

The Beast's AP and durability comes from a statement that "his skin was stated to be as tough as a rhino's" and his AP is as strong as a rhino or some fierce animals contained in the zoo he worked at.

Where the AP and dura of a rhino is ~>221,000 J.

I further say he is like having bulletproof suits because "two direct shotgun blasts only grazed his skin".

Schnee One said:
He scales to David, not the Rhino
David scales to The Beast.

Unless you can grab a calc that shows a direct strength feat for David. With calculations.

No.

David scales to his own feat of tanking a crashing train with no damage or even a single scratch, that's on his profile.

<Grab a calc that shows a strength feat for David. With calculations

<Animalistic screeching

If every single person on his train died but him I am pretty sure he should have taken the full force

Newendigo said:
GS also got nearly killed by the Champion, so his Dura is likely lower.
His durability will be as high as his potency as that is the requirement of him not breaking his bones when he physically attacks.

To be fair the Beast's durability is > than their AP/SS, as them and Dunn couldn't really physically harm the other even with immense effort without exploiting weaknesses.

I honestly don't see any wincons for the Beast though as even in the worst situation for the Goblin Slayer he just pulls out the portal scroll and one-shots via the ocean.

Newendigo said:
Read the OP.

Is vía KO or Incap, death is not allowed.
So the case of killing the opponent would lead to a draw?

Or as long as one combatant is incapacitated or knocked out it is the victory for the opponent even if the incapacitated combatant died a few seconds afterwards?

So the case of killing the opponent would lead to a draw?

Or as long as one combatant is incapacitated or knocked out it is the victory for the opponent even if the incapacitated combatant died a few seconds afterwards?

It would lead to a draw, yes.

What even an odd idea to start with. I am afraid the admins and bureaucrats would not allow this be added in entirety.

Yeah, you can't restrict death as a wincon and then add the match to profiles.

Newendigo said:
How so?

Is now obligatory use death as a wincon instead of the other victory methods?
It is not obligatory to use death as a winning condition. But counting a death of the opponent as a draw just sounds weird and illogical and will not make the match addable as a notable match. Of course if it is just a friendly match then it is another case as both sides would scalingly control their AP and dura and other powers and abilities.

There are many victory conditions under Standard Battle Assumptions other than death. However restricting death as a wincon makes the matches unrealistic for various fighters, especially people like Gobbo Slayer and the Beast who kill without hesitation.

Nothing is stopping you from doing it; you just can't add the battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back