• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are High 6-A and Speed Equalized

Who wins and why?

IMG 478
IMG 1140
Beast[[1]]: 0

Fiamma[[2]]:

Inconclusive: 6 (Gargoyle One, Unite My Rice, COB, LazyHunter, DMUA, LordAizenSama)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Either Fiamma or inconclusive, if he can bypass High regen he easily wins, if not, inconclusive as he can pretty teleport wherever and Beast can never find him.

Well, since the regen thing purely speculative, and his power has never been used on a regenerator before, I think it's safe to assume the latter.

Fiamma: 0

Beast: 0

Inconclusive: 1

Battlefield removal is only that when the character has no way to return back to the fight. A character who simply fights at a great distance is not removed from the battlefield, rather it's the battlefield is that large

The Beast can teleport the same distance as him, he just doesn't know where he exactly teleports to.

Would this go vice-versa?

It's still debatable if he can even put down if he hits him, due to his Regen.

Do you think this is Inconclusive?

I think Fiamma is likely to win. Even if he can't defeat the regen he can still be incapacitated or knocked out. Note that his power is meant to defeat opponents, not necessarily kill. Fiamma is also a expert a disintergration techniques so that might be worth something.

If the beast is some sort of demon/fallen angel Fiamma will have the divinity advantage as he can replicate any miracle in the bible or anything that symbolizes the right hand (michael defeating lucifer the fallen angels who is gods right hand) and turning people into pillars of salt.

If Beast teleports somewhere else I assume he cant hit Fiamma. However Fiammas HR has a autotarget feature and can attack without Fiamma needing to know his location.

And this isnt including Indexs 103,000 grimoires at his disposal. Theres probably something in there that can help aswell.

So I can see Fiamma winning this due to his massive variety of powers at his disposal and his HR abilities.

2. He's a conduit, with High regen, so unless it's Quantic it's not helping

3. He can teleport to him unless I'm messing up the range

3. Don't see how Grimoires help

Also, if The Beast can infect him with The Plague, it will kill him within hours-minutes. So if he can infect him, all he has to do is outlast him until The Plague makes him croak.

Also, unless it's subatomic or quantic disintegration, it ain't helping.

Their Teleportation have the same range. The problem for The Beast is that he doesn't know where Fiamma is. The problem for Fiamma is that even though his attack instantly "teleports" to The Beast, he's still gonna Regen and get back up unless he's destroyed on a subatomic or quantic level.

Yeah. For some reason I thought he may of been some sort of demon based on his name. Doesnt matter much though. He still has access to bible nonsense

We don't know what each grimoires can do (Duh theres 103,000 of them) but they are quite likely to have something to help him. Scarlet stone of perjarva can stop him moving but I'm not sure if he could teleport under the circumstances. He would be in a lot of pain.

What can Beast do?

Beast's main abilities:

Ignores durability with Ray Field Blasts

Can create and transform into black holes

Freely manipulate gravity

Infect people with the incurable Plague

Teleport on a planetary scale

Regenerate on a subatomic level

Hm let's see..

I assume they aren't really black holes? Otherwise his ap would be alot higher than multi continent.

I don't think a plague could work since he can heal himself with the right hand.

Gravity manipulation is interesting but would need to see how it's used. Or is it just a side effect of this blackhole power?

Teleporting we have gone over..

And regen is the only real point of discussion I can see here. Though I think it can be circumvented, via other powers or being incapacitated

Well, they are, but the one creates is a small one in his hands, which was calculated at 5-A/High 5-A, and is being debated.

However, that would only be Full-Power Beast, Restrained Beast would still be High 6-A. But he can still turn into a large gravity well that disintegrates matter.

The Gravity Manipulation is what was used to prove the real black holes legitimacy. He can cause everything around him to lose their gravity and float helplessly.

Thats a pretty cool use of gravity manipulation.

Though if he did spawn real black in his hands then a point of contention with them being identical to real black holes is the effects it would have on the planet just by them existing. Though if you went that route I don't think theres many real black holes used by chars in fiction since it doesn't seem to care about those sorts of side effects.. well that's just my thoughts anyway.

Well, we still accept Mega Man black holes as legit despite not doing that either. Also, nothing can escape the black hole, not even energy attacks. But regardless, this version of The Beast wouldn't be used in the fight. But the Restrained version can still turn into a gravity well.

Regardless, let's get back on track.

LordAizenSama said:
Thats a pretty cool use of gravity manipulation.
That's inFAMOUS for you, taking some of the most standard and basic abilities and making the characters complete monsters.

Could the Beast cause Fiamma to float into space by negating his gravity?

And do you think this technique could be used against Accelerator, or does that have Vectors too?

He could though he can still teleport away from space depending on if he is facing up or down or if he is standing vertically

If you took away Accelerators gravity he would likely start floating as that is a absence of gravity. but he would probably just manipulate the direction he floats in or use the air to direct himself

It does, In the LN hes stated that if he truly reflected all forces he would reflect gravity and float around. But if hes taking away his gravity (I assume it's like negating his mass or something??) theres no force keeping him down to earth.

It sounds like a certain type of hax that would probably work depending on the mechanics. I think. It is a bit confusing understanding how that works. It honestly seems to be treading into reality warping territory since thats just not possible

John's lasting time of being knocked out was a slow one. First encounter had him being knocked out before he nuked the city. So it's a showcase of his awakening. Second time within a few days he was hit by a nuke, something treated as far stronger than Cole when he first fought him, yet he recovered nearly instantly. Afterward his defeat with Cole... was mostly cause Cole is that strong now and pretty sure in a real scenario he would've start fighting again or was just begging for Cole not to use the RFI. But overall my main argument is that he's getting stronger and stronger at an accelerated pace so if he can at least outlast Fiamma he's gonna get even stronger. Taking Gerard level here.

Radiation is probably the best method to take out Fiamma. Even with his healing Ray Sphere Radiation has been shown to be quite potent and John can technically overflow the battlefield like that.

But teleportations clash and Regenerationn for John makes this a very long battle. And both have means to take out each other. Personally I believe it's likelier to be a tie.

Oh dear lord no.

Umm... Well, I'll take the reasoning above for Fiamma, but I'll also add to it the fact that Fiamma can counter Beast's teleportation with the Strike that hits anything it targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back