• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The batches will end one day (Giff, Merefolk, Invisible Stalker) CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder damage can easily also be noted as Vibration Manipulation, shockwaves and such use it as a damage type and given the context of the Thunder bomb, I'd say it's the more likely implication. Rallying Cry isn't really Fear Manipulation, it is the negation of Fear Manipulation. Maybe Power Null.

Grammar issues in the merfolk page ("merefolk", "3th"), otherwise no complaints.

we ought to get cleaner images on pages like the Invisible Stalker, it wouldn't even be hard, I just made them when I was shit with the editing software and took a lot of shortcuts Aside from the ugly image, some grammar issues ("Attacks foes by ramming air blasts into foes"), otherwise good.

Thunder damage can easily also be noted as Vibration Manipulation, shockwaves and such use it as a damage type and given the context of the Thunder bomb, I'd say it's the more likely implication. Rallying Cry isn't really Fear Manipulation, it is the negation of Fear Manipulation. Maybe Power Null.
I'll put it as limited

Either way the changes I can make were applied, so when I get to a computer I'll apply this revision

Last edited:
the cycle churns onward, crushing us underfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back