• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Bad and The Ugly: Erron Black vs Justice (Afro Samurai)

8-C Justice.

Fight takes place in the Number One's throne room and they start off at the same distance as Afro and Justice were when they fought. Erron goes to kill him and for argument's sake let's say he has the number 2 headband and has standard equipment but Justice knew he was coming. Justice is well fed and has his full equipment too.

Erron Black :

Justice :

Inconclusive: 1

Bump. Also yeah, I should have mentioned this is a rehash from an old battle I did without looking right at their profiles. Now it's fair.

Alright but FRA means for reasons above and no one had commented. If you're serious then could you at least elaborate and make a decent argument so I can add the vote?

^Justice is Building level scaling from Afro, Black is Large Building level scaling from tarkatans, Cassie and Kung Jin. I guess that point goes to Black but it depends on how cool you are with the scaling. Not sure if he can get past Justice's regen though but I'm open to arguments.

You said it, he was pretty much reduced to charcuterie and mush, while we don't have an indicator of how long it took him to come together we know he came back in one piece. Even before that, during the fight his head was cut from his body and left hanging from a few patches of skin but he still managed to reattach it in seconds.

Hmmmm

Well it seems he can regen so long as the limbs are attached to the body, in a combat applicable sense anyway. It'll probably occur during the fight at least, probably Erron gets a headshot but it doesn't kill. That said gibbing Justice seems like a win con if it takes to long.

Skill is probably gonna need to be a factor here too, iirc Erron has basically been traversing Outworld for like a 100 years or smth. Also since they're in the Number One place that kinda gives Justice home field advantage, not sure where to vote yet

Yeah, seems legit.

On terms of skill I'm thinking of their accomplishments rather than their age. We don't know how old Justice is but we do know that he was skilled enough to kill Rokutaro who was a top tier of the verse from what we hear later and the corpses in the throne room show that he had been killing other headband users for many a year if we use Afro's age for reference.

Hmmm ya know what chalk me down for Inconclusive, Erron has the AP edge and can likely damage Justice eventually to the point where he can't regen. Considering the absurd stuff Erron and Justice can do they're prolly comparable, Justice's home field advantage can give him an edge and it might help enough to win out I guess

Back