• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GUYS NEW DURABILITY FEAT

essentially Uniqua is flung to the desert from the north pole I'll be calcing this! Assuming Tule Desert as it's the closet to the north pole that isn't the Artic Desert given it's environment is well more similar to the one we see in Backyardigans :3
Doesn’t this break KE rules since the impact she made did jackshit damage to the ground?

would it? iirc there was a BFDI calc involving a big magnet being flung at those bonkers speeds yielding large town-level KE also it is just sand .w.
I had a similar calc here which was rejected because the ground was never damaged. That BFDI calc I had was older than that and it’s likely the original person who evaluated it overlooked the damages (I was unaware this broke KE rules until that Bow calc I made was evaluated).

I’m pretty sure there was also an Invincible KE feat calculated at 7-A that was rejected because the moon was hardly damaged on impact.

I had a similar calc here which was rejected because the ground was never damaged. That BFDI calc I had was older than that and it’s likely the original person who evaluated it overlooked the damages (I was unaware this broke KE rules until that Bow calc I made was evaluated).

I’m pretty sure there was also an Invincible KE feat calculated at 7-A that was rejected because the moon was hardly damaged on impact.
well that's ashamed qwq atleast some BFR hax with equipment :3

um i thinks its calcabale but taking a glance i dont think it would be very good
tYW7JhK.png

This was the distance they were launched. That's pretty far.

Tried to find more AP feats, but couldn't find anything notable.

Guess we're stuck with Tier 7 Backyardigans. I ain't complaining though.

Have you started sandboxing them yet? Or is your computer still blocked?

Back