• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
4-A backyardigans already?
DBZ (up until the Cell Saga) when 4-A Backyardigans becomes a thing:

ye.gif

Don't you dare delete LazyTown before I make John Cena vs Sportacus!🤬
Alright, I want to remove the rule that makes you do a CRT for every minor and/or extremely evident edit you make on a profile first anyway.
After that I'm nuking Barney to piss off Bobsican.

The Backyardigans likely have alot more skill feats than expected. This scene might be a good example of their capabilities.

Throughout this episode marital arts and cooking are intertwined the art of cooking a pie in this Episode is the same as fighting. Tyrone is a master of this and Austin is even able to master this in the span of a few hours.
Accelerated Development for Austin???

This also makes them have Acrobatics and some form of Martial Arts.

Wtf is this show???

Most cartoons can’t even depict the center of the Earth correctly nowadays. Of course, it’s through the power of imagination that anything’s possible.
This example in particular is especially ridiculous.

So would they actually scale to resisting to the heat of the center of the Earth?

I mean, earlier in the episode just before they dug underground, they were showing a graph of Earth’s layers where we see the deeper ones are getting hotter. So... maybe?

I also believed they mentioned that they built that drill thing, so that's a good supporting feat for their intelligence.

Also, in terms of stamina, The Backyardigans ran/jumped, snowboarded, paddled, and hiked in different weather conditions without getting tired until they reached the desert.

Another thing...

Do any of y'all know what episode is this where Pablo and Tyrone teleport? I can't find it for the life of me.

And this is how you pay me for revolutionalizing the site's standards so preschool media is indexable on the site.

khux-kh.gif
I'm literally in the midst of making a Staff Discussion thread to fix the site's standards as well lol
But for that little outburst, I'll make sure to invite you and then invite DT so he can stonewall the **** out of it and make you wait for his response for weeks
And while you do that, I'll remove all your favorite verses.
Don't even bother coming up with a lousy comeback, or trying to bargain your way out of this, it won't work.
I thrive off your misery, nothing else is going to satisfy me.

Nah, **** them.
I'm at least nuking Barney.
The other verses can stay if Barney falls (or is moved to Joke Battles, a fate worse than deletion arguably)
I mean, if nobody even gives a shit to revise him or whatever go right ahead.

I'm literally in the midst of making a Staff Discussion thread to fix the site's standards as well lol
But for that little outburst, I'll make sure to invite you and then invite DT so he can stonewall the **** out of it and make you wait for his response for weeks
And while you do that, I'll remove all your favorite verses.
Don't even bother coming up with a lousy comeback, or trying to bargain your way out of this, it won't work.
I thrive off your misery, nothing else is going to satisfy me.
I and several admins worked on Barney for months, plus we're first and foremost a indexing wiki, the morality of a character is irrelevant to if it can be allowed on the site or not.

Ant for example often admits he wouldn't mind if edgy verses were removed from the site, but is also aware that'd be destructive behavior to the site.

I and several admins worked on Barney for months, plus we're first and foremost a indexing wiki, the morality of a character is irrelevant to if it can be allowed on the site or not.

Ant for example often admits he wouldn't mind if edgy verses were removed from the site, but is also aware that'd be destructive behavior to the site.
I was joking but if I'm being real Barney is probably really easy to remove, it's literally just a dude in a purple dinosaur costume talking to children.
Which sounds incredibly creepy when I think about it lol

Back