• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maruishimaryishi said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Maruishimaryishi said:
Grace summoned a Greatsword and slashes through the boy, and blocked it.
They slashes and clashing through their weapons and with that, the earthquake occurs and erupted the land.
Markiplier teleports in and waves his hand at Grace and the boy as a white blast explodes from his hand and envelops Grace and the boy. When the light dies down, Grace and the boy drop their weapons and get intimately close to each other, and then their lips collide and they make out for about 20 seconds. When Markiplier cancels the mind control and their lips part as they realize what happened, they look at Markiplier who is currently doubled over in laughter. "That's called a practical joke!" He yells, still laughing.
Grace grabbed the boy's head and throws him at Markiplier.
Markiplier transforms into Hulkiplier and punches the boy back at Grace. "Woah, calm down, it was just a joke!" He yells, raising his hands in a placating gesture.

Maruishimaryishi said:
The possessed boy used a rifle and shoot 100 bullets at Markiplier.
But, Markiplier dodges them with ease.
PewDiePie and Jacksepticeye teleport in. "TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA LADDIES, but that's beside the point, I gotta agree with them, dude. That wasn't funny." Jacksepticeye responded.

"It was just a joke. Y'all better calm down right quick." said Markiplier.

The boy summoned his staff and tries to occur a meteor impact in this world.

Grace: ....wait, are you cra-

The boy: Just shut up and let me focus.

Maruishimaryishi said:
The boy summoned his staff and tries to occur a meteor impact in this world.
Grace: ....wait, are you cra-

The boy: Just shut up and let me focus.
Markiplier catches it with his hand and throws it at the boy. "Dude, are you crazy!?" he shouts.

The boy : ......At this rate, they're too powerful for us to defeat.

Grace : What should we do?

The boy : .......

The boy keeps thinking.

Negative Orror: Markiplier?, Jacksepticeye?, PewDiePie? I AM A BIG FAN OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Negative Orror says when he met the three YouTubers.)

Maruishimaryishi said:
Grace grabs Stranger's neck and throws him at Jacksepticeye. (Which is also same as he throws the boy)
Jacksepticeye grabbed the Stranger's neck as he flew at him. "What!? He's the one who pranked you, attack him, laddie!" he screamed.

Inksaness said:
Negative Orror: Markiplier?, Jacksepticeye?, PewDiePie? I AM A BIG FAN OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Negative Orror says when he met the three YouTubers.)
The three snap their fingers and thousands of signed autographs appear in Negative Orror's hands.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:
The three snap their fingers and thousands of signed autographs appear in Negative Orror's hands.
Negative Orror: *gasp* THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Suddenly, a robot girl appeared..... she's nice and cute. (But she can be dangerous if you know what I mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

The Stranger : ....ummm. Who are you?

Lee then teleported behind the girl and hacked her, changing her coding. She became nicer, cuter, but a bit more willing to hush others. "W-what happened?" He said, the robot behind him.

The robot girl slowly goes on the stranger's back and hugs him. The stranger feels nice and confused about it. But instead in 4 seconds he got suplexed.

The robot girl destroyed the chloroform that the Stranger has.

However,

However.

However..........

It triggers the Stranger and got mad.

The robot then opened her mouth and sprayed sleeping gas. "W-w-what's going on...?" The robot then got a new objective and was reprogrammed into a more mother like type.

The robot then took Lee with her to another universe, in which Lee and the robot then decided to analyze Stranger.

And.... they went to the portal filled with determinations.

Author :....Really?

Reader : Ok, ok, fine. I'll change it to normal.

And..... they went to the portal and move to another place.

Back