• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The robot girl got nervous, as the Stranger then started to awaken. She thought of one thing. Keep him safe.

The robot girl : Ôÿ×Ô£îÔØäÔÿ£ ƒòêÔ£ïÔÿ╣Ôÿ╣ ƒæîÔÿ╝Ôÿ£Ô£îƒÿÉ ƒòåƒÅ▒ÔÜÉÔÿá ƒòåƒÆºƒô¼ ÔØäÔÿƒÔÿ£Ô£í ƒòêÔ£ïÔÿ╣Ôÿ╣ ƒÆºÔÿ╣ÔÜɃòêÔÿ╣Ô£í Ôÿ×Ô£îƒæÄÔÿ£ ƒæăòåÔÿ£ ÔØäÔÜÉ ÔÜɃòåÔÿ╝ Ô£×Ô£ïÔÜÉÔÿ╣Ôÿ£ÔÿáƒæìÔÿ£ƒô¬ ƒòêÔÿ£ ƒæìÔ£îÔÿáÔÿáÔÜÉÔØä ÔØäÔ£îƒÿÉÔÿ£ ƒòêÔÿƒÔ£îÔØäƒò»ƒÆº Ô£îÔÿ╣Ôÿ╝Ôÿ£Ô£îƒæÄÔ£í ÔØäÔ£îƒÿÉÔÿ£Ôÿáƒô¼ƒô¼ƒô¼ƒô¼ƒô¼ Ô£íÔÜɃòåƒò»Ôÿ╝Ôÿ£ ÔÿáÔÿ£Ô£áÔØä

The robot girl then teleported the Stranger elsewhere. To her lab, where she then decided to give the Stranger a bit of therapy.

The Stranger was smiling, as the robot girl then decided to try and put him to sleep. "Hey, what's that behind you?" He asked the robot.

"Oh, hey!" He said, still looking at Ban's eyes. The robot girl then teleported both of them away. "What's that in your hand?"

"Cool." He then looked at the robot girl, who then opened her mouth and sprayed out sleeping gas. He was put to sleep, allowing Lee and the other robot to analyze him.

What's in the sky? The sky is dark and very bluey. There's a one eye closed there with illusion. Suddenly it opened and shines.

With that, Many undead spawn in the ground.

Accelerator :.....tch, let's go beat those three strings.

Lee, Kabus, robot girl : .......

The robot girl :....it's okay my child.

Accelerator looks at them with disgusted face.

Accelerator : *deep sigh* You guys rest there or help me and I'll deal with this mess.

Accelerator flip his switch and stomp the ground, with that, he created a rock spikes that appeared instantly in the ground and it stabs many undeads.

Accelerator : HAHAHA!!!

Accelerator released his dark wings and destroy some undeads near him.

Stranger : huh? where are we?

The robot girl : We're in the dimensions full of doors.

As it said, it fills with doors, when you go through the door, you will travel through different dimensions.

Christian Higdon said:
He was shocked, but the robot girl then looked at him. A bit flirtasiously, he might add.
Markiplier teleports in out of nowhere and snaps his fingers to turn The Stranger into a beast of monstrous proportions. "There! Fixed."

Christian Higdon said:
"I'm already an outcast. This doesn't bother me." He said.
"But she doesn't wanna look at you in that flirtatious way anymore, that was just downright disturbing!" Responded Markiplier.

Accelerator ; ......URRAYYAA!

Accelerator punched the ground and cause an earthquake to defeat many undeads in his way.

Lee : So.... what door are we gonna choose?

Lee said in front of Markiplier, The Stranger, Kabus, and the robot girl.

Back