• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Azure Striker vs The Son of Adam and Eve

Actually, Gunvolt does have some hax over 76. This is probably still fair. He has better combat Regenerationn (76's regen takes several years and is not combat applicable) not to mention GV's SP is essensially a game mechanic (As shown when you fight him as Copen and can use Luxcaliber far more often then would be possible in gameplay). Not to mention GV has a far more consistant range advantage, not to mention he can shoot more projectiles than 76 could hope to dodge for too long. Not to mention GV's powers are more foregn to 76 than 76's are to GV. GV himself is no stranger to swordplay. And he could easily stay out of the way from CQC. Not to mention 76 has no real way to get past prevasion, and there's no way he could break throgh it through sheer force either. GV can recharge his EP at anytime and can still prevade while doing so. Not to mention GV is more likely to use his range advantage. 76's resistances mean nothing here. Not to mention if Joule is used (Since she is mentioned in GV's page) 76 will have to kill him twice and for the second time has to deal with GV basically being able to abuse his psudo-flight and attack him forever while also being completely untreatened by whatever ranged weapons 76 has. That's the thing. Enough building level hits will kill a large building character. It dosn't matter how far above baseline they are, a Large Building character without any way to bypass it will never kill somebody with intangibillity. And even if 76 manages to make GV overheat, witch is very unlikely, he has several items to nearly bypass it (Make him recover faster), not to mention overheating is not an issue when Joule steps in. And even if she dosn't, it's still a big IF for 76 even being able to hit Gunvolt. And 76 won't know GV's weakness to water, and even if he did it would be fairly difficult to exploit said weakness in New York. GV via still being able to eventually kill 76 and 76 not being able to hit him.

What does Necro even mean? If people are going to call me things then I should at least know what they mean. And if you're saying I'm wrong that state an actual reason, please don't just use a single word.

"Please do not necro or reply on threads that have been an inactive for more than a month"-Vs Battle wiki

Ah. Well if that's not allowed than why arn't threads closed after a month? Not to mention I'm still interested in the matchup. Personally I don't see a problem with rebirthing a thread.

Because the idea that every thread ever that exceeds a month not going unnoticed by admins doing other things is wrong.

Why does every thread that exceed a month not get closed? Simple

Not every admin is a robot that notices everything, we're all humans

I don't think you saw my edit. I mean why is that a rule? I personally don't see anything wrong with breathing new life into an interesting matchup that got ignored.

Back