• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ant-Man Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Entire Rewrite of the Hank Pym page

Summary of the changes done:
  • Added many missing abilities
  • Removed keys, they were hyperspecific (like the 100 feet one), pulling stats out of nowhere (Ant-Man key) and straight up disassociation (Pymtron, who isn't even really Pym, moreso Ultron doing a Hank Pym cosplay).
  • Gave Pym an upto 5-A, possibly 4-B with Preparation, he has shown a decent amount of willingness to use robots to aid him in combat like Jocasta, and some of his robots have stalemated the Avengers
  • Pym with Size Manipulation is too inconsistent to rate, best just do his peak and a Varies, which is what I did
  • Gave Pym Up to 2-A, Possibly Low 1-C at maximum size. This is in reference to his overspace feats, he is definitely at the same level as Eternity and co. through basic understanding. No one scales to this key anyways and I think it's more than likely to be him at that level, as opposed to us nitpicking it down to Low 2-C or something.

I think this looks fine! I am totally into Marvel and definetly not clueless on what the **** i just read and looked at lol

I'm not missing out on the recent comics if I'm reading the shit that has happened to Carol correctly lol

I agree with all except for maybe the last point. Iirc, that happened for a whole issue or two, so we didn't get much feats or statements, so going from 2C to 2A, possibly Low 1C is a big jump without much context.

Unknown, likely 2A might be better.

Mate the statements we did get aren't 2-C. They're supporting Pym being able to interact on the same level at Eternity.

This doesn't mean he's = Eternity, mind you, this'll be Pym being Tier 9 to Eternity's Tier 3 on that plane of existence, which by our limited tiering system would be the same tier.

Read the issue yourself, Mighty Avengers Issue 30, and ensure the statements fit your 2-C narrative better than my 2-A one

Hank isn’t my expertise cause he sucks uwu but everything here looks good to me.

actually we are getting rid of single-issue power ups for Marvel/DC characters as decided here, so that power up might be removed from the profile entirely

actually we are getting rid of single-issue power ups for Marvel/DC characters as decided here, so that power up might be removed from the profile entirely
From what I gathered there, that topic needs its own CRT and hasn’t been concluded yet.

Mate the statements we did get aren't 2-C. They're supporting Pym being able to interact on the same level at Eternity.

This doesn't mean he's = Eternity, mind you, this'll be Pym being Tier 9 to Eternity's Tier 3 on that plane of existence, which by our limited tiering system would be the same tier.

Read the issue yourself, Mighty Avengers Issue 30, and ensure the statements fit your 2-C narrative better than my 2-A one
Idk about that, there aren't even 2c statements there. Just because they can interact, doesn't mean he should be that high up.

It's not really a power up, but it did appear only for an issue or 2 max

Shouldn't Ant-Man also be like stronger when shrunk because comic bs?
That's not a thing in the comics actually, at least not a default feature

@Confluctor If you can coexist in a plane where only higher dimensional entities reside, and said plane is stated to be beyond dimensions such as space and time, that's you being a higher dimension. If not, please explain to me what does indeed mean you're higher dimensional.

Also it's not a key, it's shit he can reach in his base form. Not a power up.

Smhsmhsmhsmh I'm staff enough

Anyways I'll continue this tomorrow, please don't try to conclude on this in my absence ya feccs

I agree to this as well. Pretty straightforward at face value.

This seems fine to me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back