• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Amazing World of Gumball: Possible Nicole Watterson upgrade

Could anybody that Nicole scales from withstand the town-sized explosion?

It is probably best to ask for a calculation of the feat here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1955985

Well, if Nicole scales from Gumball, and he could withstand an explosion that was calculated, evaluated, and accepted, it should probably be fine to update his profile, unless it was an outlier.

I doubt it, Tina is capable of fighting Combat Bobert, and Gumball is able to survive attacks from Tina pretty consistently. So, I think Gumball's durability should be upgraded to town level along with Nicole and people who scale to her (Like Yuki) to be town level in AP and durability, as well as revise speed, since many of the characters who can "scale to Gumball" should be listed as unknown since Gumball's speed is unknown.

Okay. I suppose that should hopefully be fine then.

I added the fact that Gumball withstood the town level attack as evidence for Small Town Level Gumball.

I'll add the scaling in 031nch22's comment as the justification for Small Town Level Nicole.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Wait, why wouldn't his AP scale?
Because Bobert and Tina and Nicole have always been quativately superior to Gumball, Darwin, and Anais throughout the show, and thus Gumball shouldn't scale AP wise to them.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Wait, why wouldn't his AP scale?
Actually you raise a good point, given that even on the profile Darwin is listed as being able to consistently hurt Gumball, and Gumball is able to consistently hurt Darwin, so they actually should have Small Town Level AP for that.

Well, it seems like their AP and durabilities should all scale then.

Okay. Please remember to update all of the related statistics, as well as the tier categories at the bottom of the pages.

Can you supply a link to the page that I should unlock?

Okay.

Is there anything left to do here then?

Back