• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Amazing Digital Circus HUGE AP UPGRADE

And again, I don't think the characters should be "possibly 9-A" because it's clear that Kaufmo doesn't hit with the same amount of force all the time despite being angry, and even though he hit Ragatha against the walls, he did not damage any walls even though other times he does damage structures when hitting them. He just didn't hit Ragatha with all of his strength.
He threw her so hard that she bounced around the hallway like a pinball machine.

Also Caine could have just made their living quarters indestructible which would explain the walls weren’t damaged at all (Throwing someone with enough force to bounce them around would 100% damage the walls at least a little bit and yet it was completely fine at the very least that implies that the walls are super strong. no amount of “holding back” is going to stop those walls from getting damaged)

He threw her so hard that she bounced around the hallway like a pinball machine.

Also Caine could have just made their living quarters indestructible which would explain the walls weren’t damaged at all (Throwing someone with enough force to bounce them around would 100% damage the walls at least a little bit and yet it was completely fine at the very least that implies that the walls are super strong. no amount of “holding back” is going to stop those walls from getting damaged)
I don't think slamming a rag doll into concrete walls would produce enough force to destroy or significantly damage them (even if she weighed as much as a real person, her body colliding at that speed would not produce more than a level 9-C energy, when I am sure that to crack or significantly damage a concrete wall you must hit with a 9-B energy). Also, if Caine made the walls indestructible (or at least stronger than normal) why didn't he do the same with the floor?

Also, she could have survived thanks to the Toon Force, since I think it is physically impossible for someone to bounce like a ball when thrown by someone against walls, and TADC characters have already been shown to be somewhat elastic.

I don't think slamming a rag doll into concrete walls would produce enough force to destroy or significantly damage them (even if she weighed as much as a real person, her body colliding at that speed would not produce more than a level 9-C energy, when I am sure that to crack or significantly damage a concrete wall you must hit with a 9-B energy).
Why makes you think the walls are concrete? If anything they look like wood.
Also, if Caine made the walls indestructible (or at least stronger than normal) why didn't he do the same with the floor?
I meant he made their living quarters indestructible.
Also, she could have survived thanks to the Toon Force, since I think it is physically impossible for someone to bounce like a ball when thrown by someone against walls, and TADC characters have already been shown to be somewhat elastic.
Even if she was saved by toon force that still doesn’t explain why the walls are completely unharmed

Why makes you think the walls are concrete? If anything they look like wood.
Idk, everything is full of colors and it's hard to see what material everything is made of, but the walls seem to be made of the same material as the ceiling and the floor, the latter of which fragments in a similar way to concrete. There are also several structures near the hallway to the rooms that are made of concrete, like the entrance to the hallway or that railing that Kaufmo broke, also the lower floors are made of concrete (so I don't see why the upper floor would be different) I think the safest bet is that everything there is simply made of concrete.
I meant he made their living quarters indestructible.
Why would he do this? too much speculation for my taste.
Even if she was saved by toon force that still doesn’t explain why the walls are completely unharmed
(Leaving aside that I think they are concrete walls) Doesn't bouncing cause most of the object's motion energy to be used to perform the bouncing motion after hitting a surface? Physics is not my thing, but I remember reading something like that.

Now, let's assume that they are wooden walls and that the third point I answered before is invalid, it would still be impossible for a rag doll (even if it weighed the same as the average person) being thrown at those speeds to produce enough energy to damage a thick wooden wall. Literally it is necessary to be 9-B of more than 500 kJ just to break a mere door, imagine with a thicker wooden wall.

So this point is simply pointless to argue. I already showed that the force with which Kaufmo attacks others varies, even when angry he doesn't use his full strength, and when he hit Ragatha he didn't even do damage to walls even though he can casually damage the floor of the same hallway.

Now, let's assume that they are wooden walls and that the third point I answered before is invalid, it would still be impossible for a rag doll (even if it weighed the same as the average person) being thrown at those speeds to produce enough energy to damage a thick wooden wall. Literally it is necessary to be 9-B of more than 500 kJ just to break a mere door, imagine with a thicker wooden wall.
Yeah but it’s the fact that even the wallpaper was unharmed there should’ve atleast been scratches.

And again it’s weird that an animalistic character would suddenly be capable of holding back? That just doesn’t make much sense especially since seconds after apparently holding back he chases pomni with the full intention of harming her. Now you could argue that he only held back against Ragatha because he knew her (and yeah fair enough) so he wouldn’t be holding back against pomni. But if that’s the case why do his hits do no damage to the ground there? And it’s later proven he wasn’t holding back when he slammed his body full force into the railing. This is almost certainly plot induced stupidity or Caine made that entire building indestructible because idk he’s a silly dude

Yeah but it’s the fact that even the wallpaper was unharmed there should’ve atleast been scratches.

And again it’s weird that an animalistic character would suddenly be capable of holding back? That just doesn’t make much sense especially since seconds after apparently holding back he chases pomni with the full intention of harming her. Now you could argue that he only held back against Ragatha because he knew her (and yeah fair enough) so he wouldn’t be holding back against pomni. But if that’s the case why do his hits do no damage to the ground there? And it’s later proven he wasn’t holding back when he slammed his body full force into the railing. This is almost certainly plot induced stupidity or Caine made that entire building indestructible because idk he’s a silly dude
1) Maybe it's good quality wallpaper? xd or maybe he didn't hit her hard enough to damage the wallpaper.

2) Idk, the reasons why he does it are irrelevant if we already know he does it, and he was shown to do it. The fact that two of his blows do not damage the ground but his first blow does, indicates that there is an obvious difference in force between that blow and the other two. Same with the fact that he doesn't damage the walls by hitting Ragatha in the same hallway where he broke the floor, or that he is able to open a huge hole in the floor but in previous scenes even while furiously punching only causes the floor to crack a little. What makes the most sense here is to assume that he didn't hit Ragatha with her full force, either because he somehow recognizes her or because for some unknown reason Kaufmo hits the others with varying force.

3) I don't agree with assuming that Caine made the walls indestructible because that is reasoning based on absolutely nothing.

And it’s later proven he wasn’t holding back when he slammed his body full force into the railing.
This doesn't show that he wasn't holding back, he simply broke the railing with his KE when he collided with it.

This is almost certainly plot induced stupidity
Plot-Induced Stupidity, or PIS for short, is a term used to refer to events in a story that contradict a character's normal capabilities for the purpose of the plot.
Why is it important to the plot that the walls not break? especially when they then broke several floors and a huge railing, that wasn't important to the plot, but the walls were?

1) Maybe it's good quality wallpaper? xd or maybe he didn't hit her hard enough to damage the wallpaper.
Dawg she was bouncing around the room wallpaper gets scratched ridiculous easily
2) Idk, the reasons why he does it are irrelevant if we already know he does it, and he was shown to do it. The fact that two of his blows do not damage the ground but his first blow does, indicates that there is an obvious difference in force between that blow and the other two. Same with the fact that he doesn't damage the walls by hitting Ragatha in the same hallway where he broke the floor, or that he is able to open a huge hole in the floor but in previous scenes even while furiously punching only causes the floor to crack a little. What makes the most sense here is to assume that he didn't hit Ragatha with her full force, either because he somehow recognizes her or because for some unknown reason Kaufmo hits the others with varying force.
No man its just an inconsistency. He's clearly hitting with alot of force yet the floor is fine? Theres nothing else to it its clearly just an oversight
3) I don't agree with assuming that Caine made the walls indestructible because that is reasoning based on absolutely nothing.
I said that as a possible explanation as to why the walls didn’t take any damage because to be honest the idea of kaufmo holding back is silly but the idea that the walls don't take any damage whatsoever is straight up crazy (Especially since he’s pretty clearly trying to kill pomni)
This doesn't show that he wasn't holding back, he simply broke the railing with his KE when he collided with it.
Yes he was fully prepared to hit pomni with the force necessary to destroy that railing showing that he was not holding back
Why is it important to the plot that the walls not break? especially when they then broke several floors and a huge railing, that wasn't important to the plot, but the walls were?
Maybe I use that term incorrectly but what I meant was that its just an inconsistency

You throw a stuffed toy into a wall and what does it do to that wall?
You ever have a stuffed animal as a kid with those hard ass eyes and it you throw it around it hits a wall and then theres a mark in the wall? Yes a stuffed toy that should weigh around as much as a person who has hard eyes would probably end up scratching the wall atleast a bit

Last edited:
What's to go over?

Also, it may or may not be relevant, but GW recently posted some apparently unused concept art on Twitter.
The images use "Pomni size" for scale. Mind, it's unused concept art, so seemingly not that credible, as it differs from the official canon we actually got, but still.

I linked it in the TADC General Discussion Thread if you wanna take a look. Or it should be easy to find on Twitter.

What's to go over?

Also, it may or may not be relevant, but GW recently posted some apparently unused concept art on Twitter.
The images use "Pomni size" for scale. Mind, it's unused concept art, so seemingly not that credible, as it differs from the official canon we actually got, but still.

I linked it in the TADC General Discussion Thread if you wanna take a look. Or it should be easy to find on Twitter.
Nothing to really go over just waiting for one more staff member to agree

The OP seems fine.
I'm not entirely sure if the OP accurately reflects the current proposition.
If the OP has been updated accordingly that may be good.

I'll wait for other participants of the the thread to make sure everything's fine.

Apologies for any bother.

I'm not entirely sure if the OP accurately reflects the current proposition.
If the OP has been updated accordingly that may be good.

I'll wait for other participants of the the thread to make sure everything's fine.

Apologies for any bother.
Whats the problem?

"Street level, possibly Small Building level" was the proposition is this finally good to add?

Back