• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Amazing Digital Circus General Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Also, between getting taken apart & taken by the Gloinks, sitting out the Candy Kingdom (Why again?), & now avoiding this & getting therapy, I do wonder what Zooble's deal will be.
I think Zooble sitting out on the Candy Canyon Kingdom was to prepare for Kaufmo's funeral, though I could be remembering wrong.

Probably not canon, but it does seem entertaining, & it does seem to be the real VA. Apparently? Whether or not they're the real VA or not isn't on the YT profile, so I didn't know.
But it seems like they are.

Last edited:
Reminder that TADC Episode 3 comes out on October 4th!

At the time of typing this, we're approximately 9 to 33 hours away.... In my time zone, anyway.

So I guess it depends when on October 4th they're uploading it.
If it's the turn of the calendar date, midnight?

Mind, GLITCH's HQ is in Sydney, New South Wales, where it's already October 4th, 5 AM, so they might be waiting for an hour of the day with better traffic.

Last edited:
IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Or at least, the episode premiere page to wait for it.
It also gives us a time for when it uploads. As I'm typing this, about 23 hours remain!!!

Gooseworx claims that this will be the only horror-themed episode of TADC series on her twitter, so I can't wait to see-
65drue.jpg

IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Or at least, the episode premiere page to wait for it.
It also gives us a time for when it uploads. As I'm typing this, about 23 hours remain!!!

Watching the episode, it is pretty good with how it portrayed Kinger and his relationship with Pomni, love the speech and flashback moments too.
Also, here's what I got from the episode:
  • Jax claimed that they can't die from oxygen deprivation
  • Pomni's Toon Force can allowed her to popped her eyes out
  • Caine's telekinesis can be used to pin-pointed those who are far away incase he's having trouble finding them
  • Caine getting into a existential crisis state can caused the Digital Circus to glitched out
  • Kinger claimed to have seven years of Computer Science
  • Kinger can glow brightly whatever he holds his breath in.
  • For Kinger's neutral special, he wields a gun..

Watching the episode, it is pretty good with how it portrayed Kinger and his relationship with Pomni, love the speech and flashback moments too.
Also, here's what I got from the episode:
  • Jax claimed that they can't die from oxygen deprivation
  • Pomni's Toon Force can allowed her to popped her eyes out
  • Caine's telekinesis can be used to pin-pointed those who are far away incase he's having trouble finding them
  • Caine getting into a existential crisis state can caused the Digital Circus to glitched out
  • Kinger claimed to have seven years of Computer Science
  • Kinger can glow brightly whatever he holds his breath in.
  • For Kinger's neutral special, he wields a gun..
Kinger said 17 (thought in the spanish versión he said 4)

Doing a rewatch. Already have tons of stuff typed, so I'll just post what I have here, & hopefully y'all don't mind the verbosity & feel this was worthwhile to tackle or whatever.

So let's see what findings we have with the new episodes that could be worth indexing.

The cast have various effects when holding their breath, like Gangle's mask(s) starts spinning, Pomni's face turning colour, Kinger glowing, Ragatha's "hair noodles" stick up, Zooble's body parts straighten, etc.
Jax refuses to show his.
This suggests they passively breath like us, rather than breathing something they don't do normally with their digital bodies unless they choose to breathe manually.
(Whether or not breathing is necessary for their survival; It may be just a habit.)
Apparently, they -Or at least Pomni- can "feel" like she can die from oxygen deprivation if she holds her breath long enough. But it seems to be that they can avoid this pain by "not thinking about it".
Ragatha's dialogue seems to mean that Pomni's face shifts hues faster the longer she holds her breath. Am I interpreting that right?

Caine made evil spirits that can possess(?) the cast if the breathe in their presence. Do we treat these like actual souls, or just some weird body control hax, since the characters & their bodies are constructs in a digital world, & Caine doesn't have control over their minds. (Though he never said anything about souls.)
Notably, they were able to be expelled like air by Kinger bashing Pomni's body with a gun. Ghosts that behave like gas?

The texturings & whatnot failing during Caine's distress during the therapy suggests it's his mental state that sustains the circus. Whether he has to actively concentrate -He is an AI, so it's not like he'd have sleep or other downtime where he necessarily COULDN'T he concentrating- or whether it's passive, IDK.
Also unsure if it's a feat that can be related to Creation/Environmental Destruction, or Data Manipulation or whatnot, I'm not sure.

Also, of course, Caine, is YET ANOTHER AI with emotions. & apparently creating adventures is part of his self-validation.
Caine also, when asked if the NPCs are going to become self-aware again, feigned ignorance/uncertainty before reaffirming he's the boss.
So that seems to be a "maybe" on if he can deliberately make "self-aware" NPCs?

Kinger seems to be decent with a shotgun.
Though, apparently, his memory -& other behaviour- are apparently better in the dark due to a positive connection it has for him.

He also mentioned 7 years of computer science, & his wife being into entomology, & not used to liking bugs, but his wife caused him to dislike them less. So entomology knowledge, I guess.

The fact that 1 of his most prominent memories being touching an abstraction. While apparently abstractions can calm down with emotions/circumstances or such -Potential curing methods- Kinger makes me wonder if touching even his "calmed" abstracted wife is what caused his memory issues. That is to say, even a calmed Abstracted being can have negative effcts on contact. Though, what Ragatha suffered on contact was initiated against her by an aggressive one, rather than her own initiating contact like with Kinger & his wife. So maybe the mental state & who initiates it matters?

Pomni's eyes have shown greater elasticity. Although it can get to a point where she can't retract them, but Kinger -Unreliable though his memory apparently often is- questioned why they weren't retracting, suggesting there may be another factor at play.
Maybe it's just their different physiologies, just as different things happen when they hold their breath?

Either the Spooky Door was very fragile/illusory, or Jax breaking it with Gangle's comedy mask may be a feat.

Jax seems to be pretending(?) to have Fourth Wall Awareness, given his apparent repeated posturing as if addressing the audience.

I wonder what Bubble's backwards speak translates to?

Ragatha seems to like horror, or acts like she does, & Pomni isn't good with horror.

IDK if the ghosts qualify for any kind of NPI, but Jax was able to suck up one with the vacuum cleaner, he seems to pull from aside of him, from out-of-frame.

Ragatha says "She's had a rough couple of days", implying the time since Pomni arrived in the circus is about 2 days.

Pomni's new weaknesses should look something like,

"Pomni still needs to breathe or she'll feel pain like any living thing, though she cannot die from not breathing. Pomni's Toon Force can occasionally debilitate her, such as her eyes not retracting back into her head."

Hmmm.
Going frame by frame for when Jax throws the mask:

Jax angles his hand towards the door, mask in hand.
Cut to the door.
Door looks plain, some white specks appear.
The door bursts, wood splintered by a giant tongue of some sort.
THEN Gangle's happy mask (Poor Gangle.) flies into the doorway.

So what happened??

A. Jax threw Gangle's mask, the door burst, the mask was launched back by the force of the door opening, but this somehow didn't break the mask, despite the mask being breakable by merely dropping onto the floor or being stepped on.
B. The door burst -from the big monster tongue- when Jax pointed at the doorway, but before he launched Gangle's mask.

& what were the white speckles? Even on 1440p, I can't make out what they're supposed to be. The door starting to splinter, maybe??

Pomni's new weaknesses should look something like,

"Pomni still needs to breathe or she'll feel pain like any living thing, though she cannot die from not breathing. Pomni's Toon Force can occasionally debilitate her, such as her eyes not retracting back into her head."
again, she just thinks she would die, not that she might actually die

Caine claims Zooble skipping the adventures could hurt Bubble's feelings, suggesting Bubble may care or have some involvement in them, but this is likely a lie.
More telekinesis for Caine.

More evidence Caine is kind of crazy & has a kind of fallible memory, with Zooble apparently having told Caine the issue multiple times, & Caine apparently not remembering it.
Zooble doesn't want to go on adventures due to not having any body they're comfortable with, even with a box of Zooble parts to choose from, none of which Zooble likes, despite having been trying to find parts they like since arrival.

Baron Theodore Mildenhall calls the creature "
Not quite a man… but not quite an animal. Something… unholy. Something evil.".

Later, after Kinger shoots the head & headless torso, implied to be the creature's, the tape starts anew, without being interacted & claims it was actually an angel.

A drawer contains a missing photo with 3 people, with xed out eyes, suggesting Theodore killed them.

If we care about narrowing down the tech era for the Mildenhall Manor era -Assuming Caine doesn't just leave it as awkwardly anachronistic, being as crazy as he is- then a recording being on "Tuesday, December 4th" may be relevant.

Caine claims Zooble skipping the adventures could hurt Bubble's feelings, suggesting Bubble may care or have some involvement in them, but this is likely a lie.
More telekinesis for Caine.

More evidence Caine is kind of crazy & has a kind of fallible memory, with Zooble apparently having told Caine the issue multiple times, & Caine apparently not remembering it.
Zooble doesn't want to go on adventures due to not having any body they're comfortable with, even with a box of Zooble parts to choose from, none of which Zooble likes, despite having been trying to find parts they like since arrival.

Baron Theodore Mildenhall calls the creature "
Not quite a man… but not quite an animal. Something… unholy. Something evil.".

Later, after Kinger shoots the head & headless torso, implied to be the creature's, the tape starts anew, without being interacted & claims it was actually an angel.

A drawer contains a missing photo with 3 people, with xed out eyes, suggesting Theodore killed them.

If we care about narrowing down the tech era for the Mildenhall Manor era -Assuming Caine doesn't just leave it as awkwardly anachronistic, being as crazy as he is- then a recording being on "Tuesday, December 4th" may be relevant.
There is a grave outside the mention with a date

There is a grave outside the mention with a date
Hunh. I didn't see that.
Can you provide a timestamp, please?
Around 2:21
Hmmm....

image.png

Well, it is a nice catch, but....

It reads "Peggy 2019-2022".

At oldest (Start of 2019 to end of 2022.), that's someone close to 4 years old at most. So definitely not Theodore by name, not his wife. Ghostly's former identity?
A pet?
& IIRC, Theodore refers to his children as "theoretical", despite claiming earlier he wanted to protect his "family". If this manor belongs to the Mildenhalls, which Theodore is one of, then a child of theirs, would likely have their last name on it, no? Ergo, if there was a Peggy Mildenhall, & she was NOT theoretical, contrary to what Theodore implied, then her last name would be on the tombstone.

So is this a joke tombstone?
If so, a bit disappointing.

But on the chance it isn't for a mere joke, then for whom?

Hmmm....

image.png

Well, it is a nice catch, but....

It reads "Peggy 2019-2022".

At oldest (Start of 2019 to end of 2022.), that's someone close to 4 years old at most. So definitely not Theodore by name, not his wife. Ghostly's former identity?
A pet?
& IIRC, Theodore refers to his children as "theoretical", despite claiming earlier he wanted to protect his "family". If this manor belongs to the Mildenhalls, which Theodore is one of, then a child of theirs, would likely have their last name on it, no? Ergo, if there was a Peggy Mildenhall, & she was NOT theoretical, contrary to what Theodore implied, then her last name would be on the tombstone.

So is this a joke tombstone?
If so, a bit disappointing.

But on the chance it isn't for a mere joke, then for whom?
We know theodore can sometimes be exaggerated and according to his wife "make things into a greek tragedy"

Back