• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Amazing Digital Circus General Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

I did not know that: When I was viewing it, they were still editing the wiki, so for characters, Jax was missing, and a really tiny article about 'Jack' was in his place xD

Actually though, the wiki's I have been going to today have been very laggy, and unresponsive at times for whatever reason. Anyone else finding they need to refresh pages often due to bugs and/or freezing?
Often, when opening Fandom tabs, I've used Chrome's Task Manager to end task Discord subframes, which are common on Fandom Wikis. Unsure if TADC Wiki has 1, but that could be a source of lag. They often are for me.
I believe it was from Gooseworx, like how they confirmed ages in a tumblr post, but we'll probably need to double check and find where the heights come from.
Good luck!

BTW, the GlitchX event is happening this Thursday.

What are y'all most excited for from it? Here's the schedule (source):

schedule.png

Hopefully I'm not posting too much.

Edit: Copying Tumblr posts directly without pasting as plain text makes formatting go stupid. Gonna do this in a new post.
Also, Tumblr's Login Wall & its stupid frog can die in a fire.

BTW, the GlitchX event is happening this Thursday.

What are y'all most excited for from it? Here's the schedule (source):

schedule.png

Hopefully I'm not posting too much.

Edit: Copying Tumblr posts directly without pasting as plain text makes formatting go stupid. Gonna do this in a new post.
Also, Tumblr's Login Wall & its stupid frog can die in a fire.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Often, when opening Fandom tabs, I've used Chrome's Task Manager to end task Discord subframes, which are common on Fandom Wikis. Unsure if TADC Wiki has 1, but that could be a source of lag. They often are for me.
It seems to keep happening over these last two days. I'm not even sure why at this point. It's not like much of my memory or cpu is being taken up by my browser, let alone the tabs that run the wiki. It also keeps happening across wiki's still. Also can't find information online as to why beyond the cpu and memory thing too, which like I said, doesn't seem to be the problem I'm facing unless the like, 0.2% cpu and 50ish mb of memory wiki pages take up at any given moment on my PC are just built different that the other websites I'm visiting that that take up more, and are perfectly functional.

Is nobody else getting unresponsive pages and freezing?

October 14th:
dandylimb asked:
us gangle gonna be more important later on or is she just gonna whine every time shes on screen

GW: Fortunately for you, the entire show is about exploring these characters on a much deeper level.

October 16th:
ieatsodaforbreakfast asked:
What were they talking about at the end of the episode when they were all eating at the table while pomni was having a mental crisis?
GW: compost
(Personally, I wondered about this same question myself. I'm a little disappointed by the answer, lol.)

October 25th:
manglor asked:
Do you think there’ll be episodes dedicated to certain characters? Or will things continue in the chaotic everything-at-once style you were going for with the pilot?

Also congrats on TADC reaching 26Mil views! U deserve aaaall the success! 👸

GW: If it were to get made into a full season, yes each character gets their own little episode.

toughgaidenoton asked:
Are there any plans to produce a Japanese dubbed version of the amazing digital circus? If I were to make one, I would like Pomni's voice actor to be maaya uthida and the tone to be in Kansai dialect.

GW: I believe it's in the works. I don't know who the cast is though.

October 26th:
badkarmicimpact asked:
My friend brought this up, and I figured it couldn’t hurt to ask on his behalf;
After recent controversies of certain creators admitting that they “borrowed” ideas from the fandom to use as major plot points in their projects, my friend expressed concern that a similar thing might happen with TADC—mostly due to how fast this fandom has grown and how many interpretations and versions of this world’s rules have popped up just from one episode.
Do you have the broad strokes for the series and planned/written out already? At least in regards to the main story and the individual character stories?
As for myself, I wish you congratulations on your success, and I look forward to seeing what’s next.
GW: Everything's already planned out and I'm not gonna change it.

October 28th:
jojorafa asked:
Is there any specific reason why the first name drawn for Pomni was "xddcc"? Or is it just a random set of letters?
GW: ddcc is an inside joke with me and a few friends, and I just added an X at the beginning to make it harder to pronounce.

fii-b asked:
I get trans vibes from Pomni, the mirror scene in particular seemed like Pomni realized "oh, being cute clown girl is pretty pog actually"

Might be losing my mind

Either way, show's pog, keep up the good work <3

GW: I mean, that wasn't really meant to be a positive reaction.
(Personally, I kinda get what that asker is getting at that, but yeah, more likely & realistically, it's horrific.)

October 29th:
w3rids asked:
Um so i have a little question, is ponmi hair black or brown?? Becouse in the picture of her room her hair was brown but in the introductions stand by thingy her hair was black

I also ask this because I saw people drawing her with black and brown hair and now im confused

GW: It's meant to be black.

sleepyguyman asked:
Hey man hope you're doing fine!

Can the performers feel pain? I'm asking this because ragatha said she was in pain at the end of the pilot but in the 'meet the cast' video she got hit in the head by an axe and was completely fine, Also do the abstracted feel pain?

GW: They can feel pain, yeah.

October 31st:
marxart123 asked:
Do you do the character voices first or animation? I've always had this curiosity

GW: script > voices > storyboards > layout > animation

femmie13 asked:
how do you like the fandom formed around TADC ? Are we good enough to continue the show?

GW: On tumblr, you guys are fine. Other sites, you guys are iffy.

Either way the decision to continue the show isn't up to me.

November 1st:
virtualscissorshorseexpert-blog asked: We've seen the inside of kaufmos room, but what would the other members rooms look like?

GW: You'll have to wait and see...

Assuming it gets greenlit for a full season.

dippin-dotty asked:
hiii goose i hope ur halloween went well :]

as for my question i was wondering does caine like. accidently bite his eyes? i imagine he would like biting ur own tongue (even tho he has a tongue)

GW: Only if he thinks it would be funny. Otherwise they just clip through his teeth.

November 3rd:
foldedchip asked:
how far into development are the next episodes?
GW: They're all written at the very least.

luke-warm-fries asked:
does the order they appear in the intro song have any significance? or was it just making their names sound good with the rhythm of the song?
GW:That was the closest I could get it to almost being able to rhyme.

shadydelusionstarlight asked:
New episode release when >:[
GW: I don't know.

pacifica-archive asked:
Ragatha said when she saw Kaufmo, maybe there's time to fix things. Does that mean when people start to transform theirs a period they can come back?

Also, thank you for bringing Ragatha into this world, but if you take her out, I'll cry so loud and so ugly it's gonna kill someone from the shock.
GW:That was just wishful thinking on her part. Abstraction can't be undone.

This Monday:
eyelessrabbit asked:
Do you have any idea for how many seasons/episodes you'd like for the story you wanna tell? Also, what's the plan now that the pilots out?
GW:
The plan is eight episodes total, one season.

GW: Sorry if I don't answer your questions. I just kinda pick ones I think would be fun to answer at this point, because...
5174f72a2ce928ecfcc764ea8d69c3082965350f.pnj

1kingerfan asked: Do abstracts have a different body shape like for each one or are they just all the same? Avatar I know this is a lot less fun than what everyone's been coming up with, but alas, all abstracted people look the same. The idea is that you get stripped of every bit of individuality you have, and become something completely unrecognizable.
GW:I know this is a lot less fun than what everyone's been coming up with, but alas, all abstracted people look the same. The idea is that you get stripped of every bit of individuality you have, and become something completely unrecognizable.

Also, this is from GW's Twitter, October 18th:
Nobody's usually pleasant to be around before they abstract.

Why did I dig all these up? I remember seeing a post from Gooseworx saying that episode 1 was a combination of like, 5 different ideas they had for episodes.
AND I COULDN'T FIND IT, AAA!

Anyway, this & their Twitter are what to dig through if you wanna try & find that post for me.
Also, I tried to mostly seek out posts that give some kind of substantial info about the cast (Like how Pomni's hair is apparently supposed to be black(?!?) or how Caine's teeth can clip through his eyes.) or production.

Also, it fills me with an irrational amount of laughter to realize that Jax's name is longer than Ragatha's in Japanese, lol.
ラガサ = Ragatha
ジャックス = Jax
Edit: The official Japanese subs use ラガタ for Ragatha instead, lol.

Last edited:
It seems to keep happening over these last two days. I'm not even sure why at this point. It's not like much of my memory or cpu is being taken up by my browser, let alone the tabs that run the wiki. It also keeps happening across wiki's still. Also can't find information online as to why beyond the cpu and memory thing too, which like I said, doesn't seem to be the problem I'm facing unless the like, 0.2% cpu and 50ish mb of memory wiki pages take up at any given moment on my PC are just built different that the other websites I'm visiting that that take up more, and are perfectly functional.

Is nobody else getting unresponsive pages and freezing?
Weird.

BTW, is stuff from the Tumblr &/or Twitter of the creator, Gooseworx okay to use?

Man, I really hope GlitchX tomorrow announces more TADC....

Also, checking the TADC Wiki, Pomni's page no longer has a height listing, putting the calc's measurement basises into questions.

BTW, is stuff from the Tumblr &/or Twitter of the creator, Gooseworx okay to use?

Man, I really hope GlitchX tomorrow announces more TADC....
Should be: We only know ages from a tumblr post of theirs.
Also, checking the TADC Wiki, Pomni's page no longer has a height listing, putting the calc's measurement basises into questions.
I tried going through tumblr posts, but couldn't find any of Gooseworx confirming height. IT's pretty unfortunate that it wasn't sourced, and now isn't reliable, but I'm sure we can fix things. Someone at one point suggested scaling Jax to the Ten-Pin bowling pin design of one of the Gloinks, and now in the absence of actual source for heights, that might be the best answer.

Round 3 for that Jax-snapping-a-board calculation I did lmao

Should be: We only know ages from a tumblr post of theirs.

I tried going through tumblr posts, but couldn't find any of Gooseworx confirming height. IT's pretty unfortunate that it wasn't sourced, and now isn't reliable, but I'm sure we can fix things. Someone at one point suggested scaling Jax to the Ten-Pin bowling pin design of one of the Gloinks, and now in the absence of actual source for heights, that might be the best answer.

Round 3 for that Jax-snapping-a-board calculation I did lmao
Oof. Good luck.
Ten pins Gloinks might also work.
Failing that, or just straight up alternatively -No offense meant- maybe the bowling ball itself?

I FOUND IT!!!

Turns out it had been on her Twitter, not her Tumblr!

October 19th, 2023
"Here's a fun little FACTOID.
When trying to come up with potential storylines for the pilot, I wrote down these potential plots. But in the end I just combined all of them, because I thought that would be more chaotic."
F8xv1kIawAAdzVO

That's the post with the proof that the Pilot mixed together like, 5 different plots, lol.
(Though, they kinda didn't do any creature catching nor much Zooble assembling, & Dr. Football's involvement is hardly a plot, lol.)

Last edited:
That's the post with the proof that the Pilot mixed together like, 5 different plots, lol.
(Though, they kinda didn't do any creature catching nor much Zooble assembling, & Dr. Football's involvement is hardly a plot, lol.)
I don't have twitter, so I can't see replies. Does this confirm things beyond the Pilot being 5 plots mashed together?

I don't have twitter, so I can't see replies. Does this confirm things beyond the Pilot being 5 plots mashed together?
Did you check the collapsile spoiler text box's content?
I put the text of the tweet & pasted the image from it in there.

There is a reply from Gooseworx showing a picture of who Dr. Football is: The bathing mannequin.

Beyond the showing Dr. Football, I don't think any of the replies to THAT POST IN PARTICULAR are official/from Gooseworx.

Also, this reminds me that I should maybe probably summarize the stuff I found from Gooseworx's Tumblr.
Did y'all see that? This post here, #132 in this thread, in the collapsible spoiler text box (the 2nd is a little less relevant.):
October 14th:
dandylimb asked:
us gangle gonna be more important later on or is she just gonna whine every time shes on screen

GW: Fortunately for you, the entire show is about exploring these characters on a much deeper level.

October 16th:
ieatsodaforbreakfast asked:
What were they talking about at the end of the episode when they were all eating at the table while pomni was having a mental crisis?
GW: compost
(Personally, I wondered about this same question myself. I'm a little disappointed by the answer, lol.)

October 25th:
manglor asked:
Do you think there’ll be episodes dedicated to certain characters? Or will things continue in the chaotic everything-at-once style you were going for with the pilot?

Also congrats on TADC reaching 26Mil views! U deserve aaaall the success! 👸

GW: If it were to get made into a full season, yes each character gets their own little episode.

toughgaidenoton asked:
Are there any plans to produce a Japanese dubbed version of the amazing digital circus? If I were to make one, I would like Pomni's voice actor to be maaya uthida and the tone to be in Kansai dialect.

GW: I believe it's in the works. I don't know who the cast is though.

October 26th:
badkarmicimpact asked:
My friend brought this up, and I figured it couldn’t hurt to ask on his behalf;
After recent controversies of certain creators admitting that they “borrowed” ideas from the fandom to use as major plot points in their projects, my friend expressed concern that a similar thing might happen with TADC—mostly due to how fast this fandom has grown and how many interpretations and versions of this world’s rules have popped up just from one episode.
Do you have the broad strokes for the series and planned/written out already? At least in regards to the main story and the individual character stories?
As for myself, I wish you congratulations on your success, and I look forward to seeing what’s next.
GW: Everything's already planned out and I'm not gonna change it.

October 28th:
jojorafa asked:
Is there any specific reason why the first name drawn for Pomni was "xddcc"? Or is it just a random set of letters?
GW: ddcc is an inside joke with me and a few friends, and I just added an X at the beginning to make it harder to pronounce.

fii-b asked:
I get trans vibes from Pomni, the mirror scene in particular seemed like Pomni realized "oh, being cute clown girl is pretty pog actually"
https://www.tumblr.com/gooseworx/732482286008795136/i-get-trans-vibes-from-pomni-the-mirror-scene-in
Might be losing my mind
https://www.tumblr.com/gooseworx/732482286008795136/i-get-trans-vibes-from-pomni-the-mirror-scene-in
Either way, show's pog, keep up the good work <3
GW: I mean, that wasn't really meant to be a positive reaction.
(Personally, I kinda get what that asker is getting at that, but yeah, more likely & realistically, it's horrific.)

October 29th:
w3rids asked:
Um so i have a little question, is ponmi hair black or brown?? Becouse in the picture of her room her hair was brown but in the introductions stand by thingy her hair was black
https://www.tumblr.com/gooseworx/732486349444284416/um-so-i-have-a-little-question-is-ponmi-hair
I also ask this because I saw people drawing her with black and brown hair and now im confused
https://www.tumblr.com/gooseworx/732486349444284416/um-so-i-have-a-little-question-is-ponmi-hair
GW: It's meant to be black.

sleepyguyman asked:
Hey man hope you're doing fine!
https://www.tumblr.com/gooseworx/732484949436940288/hey-man-hope-youre-doing-fine-can-the
Can the performers feel pain? I'm asking this because ragatha said she was in pain at the end of the pilot but in the 'meet the cast' video she got hit in the head by an axe and was completely fine, Also do the abstracted feel pain?
https://www.tumblr.com/gooseworx/732484949436940288/hey-man-hope-youre-doing-fine-can-the
GW: They can feel pain, yeah.

October 31st:
marxart123 asked:
Do you do the character voices first or animation? I've always had this curiosity
https://www.tumblr.com/gooseworx/73...ou-do-the-character-voices-first-or-animation
GW: script > voices > storyboards > layout > animation

femmie13 asked:
how do you like the fandom formed around TADC ? Are we good enough to continue the show?
https://www.tumblr.com/gooseworx/732684378440892416/how-do-you-like-the-fandom-formed-around-tadc
GW: On tumblr, you guys are fine. Other sites, you guys are iffy.
https://www.tumblr.com/gooseworx/732684378440892416/how-do-you-like-the-fandom-formed-around-tadc
Either way the decision to continue the show isn't up to me.

November 1st:
virtualscissorshorseexpert-blog asked: We've seen the inside of kaufmos room, but what would the other members rooms look like?

GW: You'll have to wait and see...

Assuming it gets greenlit for a full season.

dippin-dotty asked:
hiii goose i hope ur halloween went well :]
https://www.tumblr.com/gooseworx/732786997077458944/hiii-goose-i-hope-ur-halloween-went-well-as
as for my question i was wondering does caine like. accidently bite his eyes? i imagine he would like biting ur own tongue (even tho he has a tongue)
https://www.tumblr.com/gooseworx/732786997077458944/hiii-goose-i-hope-ur-halloween-went-well-as
GW: Only if he thinks it would be funny. Otherwise they just clip through his teeth.

November 3rd:
foldedchip asked:
how far into development are the next episodes?
GW: They're all written at the very least.

luke-warm-fries asked:
does the order they appear in the intro song have any significance? or was it just making their names sound good with the rhythm of the song?
GW:That was the closest I could get it to almost being able to rhyme.

shadydelusionstarlight asked:
New episode release when >:[
GW: I don't know.

pacifica-archive asked:
Ragatha said when she saw Kaufmo, maybe there's time to fix things. Does that mean when people start to transform theirs a period they can come back?

Also, thank you for bringing Ragatha into this world, but if you take her out, I'll cry so loud and so ugly it's gonna kill someone from the shock.
GW:That was just wishful thinking on her part. Abstraction can't be undone.

This Monday:
eyelessrabbit asked:
Do you have any idea for how many seasons/episodes you'd like for the story you wanna tell? Also, what's the plan now that the pilots out?
GW:
The plan is eight episodes total, one season.

GW: Sorry if I don't answer your questions. I just kinda pick ones I think would be fun to answer at this point, because...
5174f72a2ce928ecfcc764ea8d69c3082965350f.pnj

1kingerfan asked:
Do abstracts have a different body shape like for each one or are they just all the same?
http://1kingerfan asked: Do abstracts have a different body shape like for each one or are they just all the same? Avatar I know this is a lot less fun than what everyone's been coming up with, but alas, all abstracted people look the same. The idea is that you get stripped of every bit of individuality you have, and become something completely unrecognizable.
GW:I know this is a lot less fun than what everyone's been coming up with, but alas, all abstracted people look the same. The idea is that you get stripped of every bit of individuality you have, and become something completely unrecognizable.

Also, this is from GW's Twitter, October 18th:
Nobody's usually pleasant to be around before they abstract.

Why did I dig all these up? I remember seeing a post from Gooseworx saying that episode 1 was a combination of like, 5 different ideas they had for episodes.
AND I COULDN'T FIND IT, AAA!

Anyway, this & their Twitter are what to dig through if you wanna try & find that post for me.
Also, I tried to mostly seek out posts that give some kind of substantial info about the cast (Like how Pomni's hair is apparently supposed to be black(?!?) or how Caine's teeth can clip through his eyes.) or production.

Also, it fills me with an irrational amount of laughter to realize that Jax's name is longer than Ragatha's in Japanese, lol.
ラガサ = Ragatha
ジャックス = Jax
Edit: The official Japanese subs use ラガタ for Ragatha instead, lol.

Oh ok: I thought you meant you might have found heights, or the early 3D model sheet
Ah, lol, no.
When I was amassed those Tumblr posts, I was trying to find the post I vaguely remembered about how the pilot was a mix of 5 different plots.
Didn't mean to imply it had to do with height stuff, sorry.
Hopefully the Tumblr findings themselves are at least interesting, though.

I wonder if the height of the characters would be a valid thing to ask at the Q&A today? Then again, isn't there some rule about not using info we get when a VSBW user asks a creator a VSBW-related question?

I mean it's just heights.

Offsite Rules

Do not pester or harass the authors of various works on social media about versus debating or character statistics. They are often bombarded by numerous questions from fans, and thus are rarely interested in giving a serious response. In addition, the statements they give to appease users are often contradictory to the feats in the stories of the works they have written. Thus, it is frowned upon to bother them over these topics.

Just worried about stuff like that. IDK if asking the creator for height statistics is okay or not by that rule, so a bit unnerved.

I'm pretty sure "character statistics" means AP,Speed and stuff like that.
But if you feel like asking for heights breaks the rules I won't try to convine you otherwise.

I'm pretty sure "character statistics" means AP,Speed and stuff like that.
But if you feel like asking for heights breaks the rules I won't try to convine you otherwise.
I'm uncertain.
To your credit, I can see how asking heights is a normal, reasonable & uncontroversial question. I just don't think that I know our stance.

If you're willing to argue in favor of it being okay to ask, I'm willing to consider it.
Thank you, sorry.

I'm uncertain.
To your credit, I can see how asking heights is a normal, reasonable & uncontroversial question. I just don't think that I know our stance.

If you're willing to argue in favor of it being okay to ask, I'm willing to consider it.
Thank you, sorry.
I'm mostly new here,other people would have better judgement on what breaks the rules.

I'm uncertain.
If you mean asking Gooseworx for heights of the characters, I don't see the harm in simply asking once in a message, or whatever thing they have for all the Q&A stuff. They have certainly been asked worse about the characters in those dozens upon dozens of questions they've answered.

Just don't bombard, or pester them about it.

If they don't respond, it'd be unfortunate, but we'd respect it. If they do, problem solved.

Assuming that the heights given to us don't wildly condradict pixel measurements.
If a character's official height is stated, that official height means more than some pixel estimate even if said estimate is pretty accurate.

The broad umbrella 'Power scaling' covers isn't an exact science. On that; I pixel scale a lot, and often finding the height of a character or thing requires already having a height/reference to go off of. That is to say that we can estimate heights from things that aren't the character or thing itself, but is far easier to just use an already established height of a character/thing, and requires fewer steps than finding an additional measurement to just get a calculation started.

Also the pixel scaling I did for Jax uses an early 3D model sheet, assuming both its legitimacy, and that Pomni is already at average female height of 5 foot 4 inches.

If a character's official height is stated, that official height means more than some pixel estimate even if said estimate is pretty accurate.

The broad umbrella 'Power scaling' covers isn't an exact science. On that; I pixel scale a lot, and often finding the height of a character or thing requires already having a height/reference to go off of. That is to say that we can estimate heights from things that aren't the character or thing itself, but is far easier to just use an already established height of a character/thing, and requires fewer steps than finding an additional measurement to just get a calculation started.

Also the pixel scaling I did for Jax uses an early 3D model sheet, assuming both its legitimacy, and that Pomni is already at average female height of 5 foot 4 inches.
I meant as in the proportions between characters not lining up with the official heights.

Fair enough. Hopefully someone will ask it if I fail/neglect to.
GlitchX Event starts in less than an hour.

Gonna summarize the Gooseworx Tumblr stuff.

Gooseworx says the entire show is about exploring the characters on a "much deeper level".
During the dinner scene, the characters were talking about compost.
Note from myself, Imaginym: (Supposedly.)
If it gets a full season, each characters gets "their own little episode".
Japanese dub is belived by Gooseworx to be in the works, but she doesn't know the cast.
Gooseworx has everything already planned out & isn't gonna change it.
XDDCC is from an inside joke of "ddcc" with an x added to the beginning to make pronouncing it harder.
When Pomni had the mirror scene, Pomni's reaction "wasn't really meant to be a positive reaction".
Pomni's hair is meant to be black.

When asked "Hey man hope you're doing fine! Can the performers feel pain? I'm asking this because ragatha said she was in pain at the end of the pilot but in the 'meet the cast' video she got hit in the head by an axe and was completely fine, Also do the abstracted feel pain?", Gooseworx said: "They can feel pain, yeah."
Source.
(It's unclear if she means the performers, the abstracted, or performers as well as abstracted. Nor why, when & how they feel pain.)

Production order is Script>Voices>Storyboards>Layout>Animation
The decision to continue the show isn't up to Gooseworx.
When asked: "We've seen the inside of kaufmos room, but what would the other members rooms look like?", Gooseworx said: "You'll have to wait and see... Assuming it gets greenlit for a full season."
Source.

When asked "does caine like. accidently bite his eyes? i imagine he would like biting ur own tongue (even tho he has a tongue)" [sic],
Gooseworx said: "Only if he thinks it would be funny. Otherwise they just clip through his teeth."
Source.

All of the episodes are written, at the very least.
GW says the character oder in the intro song was "the closest I could get it to almost being able to rhyme.".
GW says "I don't know." for when the next episode is.

When asked: "Ragatha said when she saw Kaufmo, maybe there's time to fix things. Does that mean when people start to transform theirs a period they can come back?", GW said: "That was just wishful thinking on her part. Abstraction can't be undone."
Source.

The plan is for 8 episodes total, 1 season.
GW has received thousands of messages.

Asked "Do abstracts have a different body shape like for each one or are they just all the same?", Gooseworx responded: "I know this is a lot less fun than what everyone's been coming up with, but alas, all abstracted people look the same. The idea is that you get stripped of every bit of individuality you have, and become something completely unrecognizable."
Source.

GW said on Twitter: Nobody's usually pleasant to be around before they abstract.

Oh, & apparently "Peeled Jax" is a thing the creators are "all too familiar" with.

Most of that is kinda inconsequential, but it does tell us neat stuff like how Caine can have his eyes not clip through his teeth to bite his eyes if he thinks it'd be funny.
Info about pain, & kinda neat that Abstraction apparently can't be undone & all Abstracted apparently look the same.

Back