• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Adventures of CH: Dragon Ball Edition

Composite Human starts off where Goku does in the first series, and has one wish from the dragon balls as a head start. His goal is to stay alive for as long as possible and fight many strong opponents. The story plays out like Goku's with him meeting Burma. How does his story change, and how far does he get?

Note: Raditz still comes any way to conquer Earth.

Note: CH has all his intelligence and martial arts skills, but no prior knowledge due to reality fiction interaction.

Note: CH knows he is in a different world, but diesnt know anything about it.

(If he survives till the Universe Survival Arc he has a Bonus round against Goku in the form closest to his power.)

Pilaf saga will be changed

Wish: To be in Pilaf Saga from Dragon Ball

1. when bulma asked to have the dragon ball, so the composite human will have a little peek, he would be a yes,

2. he uses a fishing rod instead of a tail for catching a giant fish

3. Combined Human will not be suprised about 21th century stuff, Wolf fight is cancelled since composite human want to eat bread

4.The castle wont be destroyed, since composite human does not transform in the night, and safely go party at the island where the house of master roshi is at,

i believe he would be stopped and defeated reguardless against king piccolo, depending on the wish it might have changed but you implied on the post survive so he couldnt ask for imortality? until end of red ribbon army he should be fine being the only problem if he could survive tao pai pai as kid goku did, decide to climb the tower and get the power up to defeat him. i dont think he would have goku luck to not die against tao pai pai and repeat it against king piccolo or not have enough courage to drink the water that was mentioned it could be poison, for what i recall he also got a slightly better boost for being a sayain? is CH even pure heart to not die against that technique the devilman has? way too many ways to die if he wasnt super lucky and pure of heart to move the plot forward.

Let's assume that he is pure of heart and has similar boosts from training. If you think immortality is his wish that's fine too.

idk is about that double luck i mentioned and zenkai itselves he cant mimic, i still say he'd die before end of piccolo saga unless he has knowledge of db universe before entering it.

for the immortality wish he would defenitely reach Z but then the power difference between him and raditz is way too big for him to say "i cant beat him lemme waste all my energy until he can beat me" he could blast him to space or BFR him in a way his adventure ends there, remember i doubt CH would let piccolo live to help him.

if the wish was instead full knowledge of the db verse he'd reach much bigger levels with shortcuts like knowing where the spaceship to namek is, use it, get namek chief to unlock more power and train with nail to reach 42 000+ power level, return to earth to kill vegeta and nappa, reach freeza saga, make the wish with prior knowlodge and run like the wind to earth and hope freeza never finds him as that would be his limit.

i guess from my point of view db verse knowledge is the path to get the furthest into the story unless he already had it outside of a wish.

I'd point out that being human doesn't necessarily mean weakness, since Krillin is Tier 4, so he could end up being more skilled than Goku due to having martial arts skills and increased intelligence. He also might be more inclined to learn techniques from Rossi like the Turtle Style Last Resort and Mafuba

the tiers worked very differently in the beggining when you couldnt get much stronger training overall, it only scaled after freeza saga, outside of gravity training that is, if goku reached 90 000 training in 100 gravity reguardless of time it took, you would need to scale it to the time it happened, how long would it take for dbz saga 1 tiering for him to go from 90 000 that we know is the baseline to 120 000 000+ to be able to defeat freeza? thats why i said the best they can do in freeza saga is revive and hide, unless as i mentioned with prior knowledge no one even dies in sayian saga, vegeta and nappa dead,, freeza doesnt care since there is namek dragon balls, freeza immortal in the ends of space, androids show up, he dies due to lack of power (presuming dr gero hates CH instead of goku, if prior knowledge means CH kills gero in cold blood, in nowhere in the show tells you where buu was sealed, so dabra kills him.

when you enter what if the results can be endless

Mania568 said:
the tiers worked very differently in the beggining when you couldnt get much stronger training overall, it only scaled after freeza saga, outside of gravity training that is, if goku reached 90 000 training in 100 gravity reguardless of time it took, you would need to scale it to the time it happened, how long would it take for dbz saga 1 tiering for him to go from 90 000 that we know is the baseline to 120 000 000+ to be able to defeat freeza? thats why i said the best they can do in freeza saga is revive and hide, unless as i mentioned with prior knowledge no one even dies in sayian saga, vegeta and nappa dead,, freeza doesnt care since there is namek dragon balls, freeza immortal in the ends of space, androids show up, he dies due to lack of power (presuming dr gero hates CH instead of goku, if prior knowledge means CH kills gero in cold blood, in nowhere in the show tells you where buu was sealed, so dabra kills him.
when you enter what if the results can be endless
Personally I feel like CH could be a better Roshi, due to having alot of skill, being the combined talents of every martial artist ever, scientist, and strategist. With kids skills like the ts last resort and Mafuba, he becomes even better. I also like the idea of immortality, since by the time BFR comes in he will know how to fly.

i guess mafuba and immortality could be a thing though i doubt all of them until end of freeza saga would just allow him to do it without fighting back, if you get blitzed mafuba is useless as it is directional technique to where you choose as point of impact, only when it conects it seals the way to escape, so you can dodge it before it connects. not to mention you can just break it for laughs, freeza would likely death beam it and laugh asking what was that about.

Mania568 said:
i guess mafuba and immortality could be a thing though i doubt all of them until end of freeza saga would just allow him to do it without fighting back, if you get blitzed mafuba is useless as it is directional technique to where you choose as point of impact, only when it conects it seals the way to escape, so you can dodge it before it connects. not to mention you can just break it for laughs, freeza would likely death beam it and laugh asking what was that about.
Do you think King Kaiju would still teach him KaioKen? Anyway I think that you can kind of apply tournament of power master Roshi logic here.

if he went there, explained himself of future events and make a joke, yes, defenitely, though there might be some sort of requirement to learn it as tien, chiaotzu, yamcha got same training and didnt master it, might have been several things like goku learns faster so they didnt have enough time to master it or king kai didnt teach him cause only goku can use it (akira toryiama logic) though since CH is a genious in overall everything he'd probably learn the same things goku did overall

Yeah, don't forget, with less people dying, CH could use the dragon balls to learn all of his comrades techniques and more.

Royalty1702 said:
CH can wish to have all the powers/abilities from all the current Z-Fighters.
that wouldnt happen from the og dragon ball series dragon was super limited, he couldnt even kill nappa, so i doubt he could do that, he could ask for said people to teach him as he would learn them faster than others though

Mania568 said:
Royalty1702 said:
CH can wish to have all the powers/abilities from all the current Z-Fighters.
that wouldnt happen from the og dragon ball series dragon was super limited, he couldnt even kill nappa, so i doubt he could do that, he could ask for said people to teach him as he would learn them faster than others though
The first dragon had a hard time killing , nothing else, it had restrictions, but learning techniques wouldn't be fsrfetched.

then are you implying he could ask to become a sayian and get zenkais and super sayian stacks on top of him, seems kinda off, otherwise other people would ask to have said things to keep up in power aside from the creator just abandoning them since he wanted the sayians to shine and only them.

Mania568 said:
then are you implying he could ask to become a sayian and get zenkais and super sayian stacks on top of him, seems kinda off, otherwise other people would ask to have said things to keep up in power aside from the creator just abandoning them since he wanted the sayians to shine and only them.
I think changing someone's species is a bit farfetched compared to learning techniques

but couldnt CH just ask for demonstration on how they work and learn from there without the need to waste a wish on it? i dont recall skills that only Z-fighters had that were reserved to them, you cant tell me say goku couldnt learn wolf fang fist or his other energy ball, goku just thought i could do better so no need to learn it, he learned taioken and destructo disk for their usefullness.

Mania568 said:
but couldnt CH just ask for demonstration on how they work and learn from there without the need to waste a wish on it? i dont recall skills that only Z-fighters had that were reserved to them, you cant tell me say goku couldnt learn wolf fang fist or his other energy ball, goku just thought i could do better so no need to learn it, he learned taioken and destructo disk for their usefullness.
That's a good point. That still leaves the problem of what to do with the other wishes, which I'm sure CH would do.

with all db verse knowledge he could wish for means to gather/collect the super dragon balls and who knows what the limits of that are, he could ask to mind control whis into training him to reach his level over time, outright make himself as strong as zeno, im assuming here that the super dragon balls have no limit into wishes within whats possible in the dragon ball verse, if that was possible he would never lose aside from maybe pissing of zeno himself or being bombarded from angels, etc.

Mania568 said:
with all db verse knowledge he could wish for means to gather/collect the super dragon balls and who knows what the limits of that are, he could ask to mind control whis into training him to reach his level over time, outright make himself as strong as zeno, im assuming here that the super dragon balls have no limit into wishes within whats possible in the dragon ball verse, if that was possible he would never lose aside from maybe pissing of zeno himself or being bombarded from angels, etc.
Weren't some of them in universe 6?

couldnt the normal dragon balls make the cube to travel between universes? or teleport him to universe 6 and possibly bring the ones from u7 with you and make the wish there, once you are angel+ level you can travel between them without help anyways

Yobobojojo said:
Question, do you think vegeta still joins the team?
CH doesnt have the same compassion, both vegeta and piccolo would be dead unless you invoke prior knoeledge, still the fight and namek adventure was what made vegeta good, that wouldnt happen if you just use dragon balls to get yourself the strongest, so vegeta is debateble

edit totally forgot that sayians wouldnt even show up, they did to recruit goku, he doesnt exist here and CH isnt a sayain.

Mania568 said:
Yobobojojo said:
CH doesnt have the same compassion, both vegeta and piccolo would be dead unless you invoke prior knoeledge, still the fight and namek adventure was what made vegeta good, that wouldnt happen if you just use dragon balls to get yourself the strongest, so vegeta is debateble
Would CH know to wish for prior knowledge with no prior knowledge?

thats why i asked if he was aware of being on db verse to wish for knowledge of future events, if he wasnt his story ends much sooner even with immortality of the bat, assuming mafuba+immortality isnt endless and he does it without no one stopping it until dbs start

Mania568 said:
Yobobojojo said:
edit totally forgot that sayians wouldnt even show up, they did to recruit goku, he doesnt exist here and CH isnt a sayain.
I would wank that Raditz came anyway to conquer.

then its about what you pick is the right direction with the facts that were given and if he can learn db verse future to prevent/change what he wants and ofc limit of the super dragon balls and if a way is possible to gather then with only normal and namek dragon balls

no prior knowledge means he wouldnt be up in power from freeza saga forward even if he copied or better goku, assuming he does all the same luck and all reach Z train with king kai, reach earth late since kai will still forget the timeline for sayain arrival, he beats nappa and beats vegeta due to immortality and kaioken not hurting him (debatable here, he could probably even do kaioken x10 without exploding, thus beating his ape form even if eventually), go to namek to ressurect friends, achieve same strenght as goku without zenkai, fight freeza and possibly sealing him, go home, androids show up and he tries to seal one, the other blitzes him (the second he fights a 1 on 2 battle he lost as the other can blitz him before the latter is completely sealed, other Z fighters are too weak to keep up with 17 and 18 (possibly 16 would be there?) that is what i think immortality+ mafuba gets him unless he would say tell Z fighters to trick the androids to separate by a good margain, the same would happen in buu saga if he was successful but since babidi is too smart to get away from dabura it would defenitely end there.

so more than likely with all going great for him ends on android saga, androids being fooled possibly buu saga which would be called babidi saga since he would never get enough energy to awaken buu

Back