• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Actual History of Rock Hard Gladiators

>Rock Hard Gladiators
>Shows Hyun's Dojo

Okay, you're missing a lot of stuff here. First of all, Rock Hard Gladiators started off in the website called Rock Hard Anims, where the earliest iterations of the gladiators were made. However, almost none of the data was preserved bar someone named Shamrock, via stone's animation against him.

Then the community switched over to FluidAnims, where many of the old guard were popularized and the system reached the height of its popularity. Famous superstars such as FLLFFL (Alfa), Andre, Quickfeet, WeiEn and Oreo were known.

FluidAnims shut down around 2012 or 2013, this is where the community began losing members. However this is also where the newer generation of gladiators like ShadowRose, Jade, Gildedguy and Yupia made their debut. Other notable figures include King Loxias, AAlbusUUmbra, and Garo. There's also the writing equivalent in the Writer's Lounge simply called wRHG, with notable combatants being Serif Winters, Bl.An.C.; Ashe Mercay, Kalena Eirwen.

With the passage of time the community gradually faded away, while the old guard of animators (Hyun, Terkoiz, Ehlboy, etc) established Hyun's Dojo, a successor to FluidAnims. After a period of time, their equivalent to Rock Hard Gladiators (Dojo Duels) was announced, with a more clarified system (involving points via rice and in-built lore) and the inclusion of comic artists. There are other notable duelists aside from what's shown in the tournament, from Manon Nova, Xeno, Matilda, and Kenji.

Anyway my point is that many of the supposed Rock Hard Gladiators in your roster are from the wrong system: Dojo Duels, which is a spiritual successor but not exactly the same. There is some overlap with recurring characters (like Arzon) but at least get your facts straight. At the very least, I suggest renaming the page to "Rock Hard Gladiators and Dojo Duels".

I've been keeping tabs on the Stickpage scene from mid 2013 up to its eventual decay in 2016. I have absolutely no idea how to work this contraption, but I can help contribute data on more gladiators/duelists.

Gonna bump this for visibility, I will need technical help in the future.

Don't worry, I don't plan on adding every single gladiator that has been posted, though I have plans on adding entries for those who are notable in their own way (lots of recorded matches, unique powers, interesting encounters, etc).

Anyway I have to sleep and I'll be quite busy tomorrow, though I have a WIP list of gladiators I have in mind in my Message Wall.

Bumping for visibility, there's a lot of names that should be here. Like FLLFFL (Alfa) for instance, arguably THE most popular RHG on the internet. Then there's other notable characters like AAlbusUUmbra and King Loxias, the many written gladiators who are notable enough to be given a chance to have an entry here, and the handful of Dojo Duels-exlusive characters like Vireo and Lucien Shiner.

Making this bump late at night, I need to sleep.

Back