• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 2nd best Mario princess gets a profile revision! (Rosalina profile revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koopa3144

He/Him

Profile revision

So I have been working on this for a bit but now is time for the 2nd objectively best Princess Rosalina!

Old profile (Stinky)
New profile

I know Rosa is gonna be controversial, even more so than usual with the new tiering. I don't think we have an accepted interpretation of the ending of Galaxy 1 so I just put it as Restoration for now cause she at least likely restored the Mushroom Kingdom from its state after Bowser's attack in the intro and didn't give a tier to it. If we do have an accepted interpretation I'll switch it to that. I'm thinking of giving her a "possibility higher" but I'll wait for input before doing that. Besides that, tell me if there is anything I should add or change!

But yeah that's it-

Rosalina Mario GIF - Rosalina Mario Super Mario Galaxy GIFs

Agree: @Armorchompy @DarkDragonMedeus
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Thats 3 staff approvals! Just 24 more hours until this thread finishes the 48-hour crt grace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back