• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tharja slayers (Witch is petty edition) (LeBlanc vs Souei)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Thats what you get for mistreating my girl Tharja

LeBlanc vs Souei

Base LeBlanc and Post-Harvest Festival Souei are used and Speed is equalized

"I wacked Tharja with my duplicates":

"I wacked Tharja with my Threads":

"We both wack each other":

Souei starts with:

• Dupilcating and using Stealth Mastery to his advantage, so much so that he hides in subspace.
  • Hitting Tharja with a combination of mind/madness haxing threads, and restraining threads with tens meters of range.
  • Killing souls with his knifes while the enemy is dealing with clones.
Souei, since Rimuru has not a factor, will likely kill here. Meaning if things get bad on his side, he'll resort to his corrosion abilities and poison manipulation. Afterimages are a given, too. Should LeBlanc somehow hit the true body of Souei, he has passive barriers that should do the job.

Okay, LeBlanc can make dozens of clones so thats gonna be an issue for Souei

In order to mind or madness hax her he'd have to overpower LeBlanc's own mind hax which has control over her several thousand strong hivemind across the planet

LeBlanc resists soul manip

How strong is his soul manip resistance?

He'd have to overpower her mindhax because she uses her mind manip to control her hivemind and the person fighting here is just a person who is being controlled by LeBlanc. In order to kill LeBlanc he'd have to kill every one of her several thousand hivemind members scattered all over the world.

Before the voting beginns, just making sure if Souei can actually kill LeBlanc. Seems like global Duplicates are that all keep "LeBlanc" alive is a bit too much

The soul part is false though, IIRC. He cuts the Spiritual Body, which we consider a form of Durability Negation.

The translators of the Web Novel appearently blindly conflated Spiritual Body with Soul quite frequently, but for all intents and purposes they are different things.

That aside, can Tharja even attack Souei when he is hiding in the shadows?

NeoSuperior said:
The soul part is false though, IIRC. He cuts the Spiritual Body, which we consider a form of Durability Negation.
The translators of the Web Novel appearently blindly conflated Spiritual Body with Soul quite frequently, but for all intents and purposes they are different things.

That aside, can Tharja even attack Souei when he is hiding in the shadows?
Isn't the Spiritual Body only really expanded on in the LN though?

I was just correcting an earlier statement.

As for helping against LeBlanc, it'd be the other thing I mentioned. Souei can just hide in the shadows and continiously keep killing LeBlanc's copies. If LeBlanc can't counter that, then eventually, even if it takes a long time, Souei would possible be able to kill her. Again, that is if she cannot attack Souei within the shadows.

I don't think just non-physical interaction itself is enough. I think it'd require specific shadow-related abilities or shadow-related feats or anti-shadow feats. Though I guess space-related stuff would be fine too, considering space-related abilities in Slimverse appear to be "upgraded versions" to shadow-related abilities.

Except Souei has to come out of shadows to attack, he can not attack from the shadow. Or at least I dont remember this at all. I remember he was able to hide in shadows, but not literally stay in them while attacking.

Unless of course you can show somewhere he did that, its been a while since I read, especially early on in the series.

NeoSuperior said:
That's what clones are for.
Then he wont really kill her, the clones would just be fighting like he is. And he would run out of clones before her since he has waay less than her. She literally has thousands of clones that can teleport to where she is to help out in the fight.

Once he runs out of clones he has no way to win. Without coming out, or he self BFRs himself.

NeoSuperior said:
What do you mean "run out of clones"? He can just generate new ones.
He would run out of stamina eventually. She wont be using stamina since these are already made clones.

She can also make more and have her clones make more, meaning that she gets increasingly more clones as the fight goes on.

He'd just sit back and restore his strength and continue attacking after recovering. If it doesn't work, then the fight'd just endlessly continue.

And would "making new clones" require... the existence of third parties for LeBlanc? Or did I misinterpret that?

Actually she has the option of capturing one of his clones and possessing it, so that she gains his abilities. So even this wont work.

I don't think that would work, since the abilities are inscribed into the soul and the clones don't possess souls. They only have Souei's abilities due to a soul connection between Souei and his clones, which gets terminated the moment they get possessed, so...

well, but I get it. It doesn't seem like Souei has any reliable way to win, at most being able to drag it out endlessly and only under the right conditions.

Back