• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How high into 2-A is Thanos? He's "At least 2-A" with no justification. So is he also infinitely above baseline or not?

Complete infinity Gauntlet>>>>>>>>>>Incomplete Quantlet>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ultimate Nullifier which can recreate the Multiverse and erase from every sphere of existence with a thought.

So yeah he gets one shot :p

Funnily enough if Galactus was used and he lead with it he would actually have a chance.

But nah.

Okay, might I ask why "Bird throws fire ball and oneshots" is a thing but Arceus can beat 2-As?

Isnt Thanos haxed or what.

Well it's more of a thing that Thanos lacks any real recovery options. 2-A's Characters with the range can easily take out Arceus regardless of hax. You've said so yourself.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well it's more of a thing that Thanos lacks any real recovery options. 2-A's Characters with the range can easily take out Arceus regardless of hax. You've said so yourself.
Oh dood, yes, that´s not my point. My point is that why Thanos isnt argued a way to win just like arceus is said to hax people to death.

As I asked before, isnt thanos haxed or what?

Because people are arguing for the bird?

But if you want I'll bite.

Thanos can win. He has sealing, BFR and Death Manipulation that can take Zhu down. However, Zhu has hax as well and Mid-Godly Regen, plus is literally infinite above baseline.

I have no control over how Cal and the others debate Arceus and Arceus is none of my concern and is not relevant to Zhu vs Thanos. It's funny seeing as Arceus never starts off with hax, but I digress.

Thanos CAN win. Not saying he can't. My vote just goes to Zhu as with one attack he can take Thanos down.

Okay, that's all I wanted to hear. For the record, I only wanted to hear that this wasnt a onesided match.

Bird: 1

Gauntlet: 0

Its just seemed to m that this was a stomp or something since the votes were so simple.

Back