• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
682 Adapts and one shots
So do you mean to say it's a stomp?

I know how crazy SCP-682's adaption is, but would he really immediatly adapt and one shot?

Isn't Thanos above baseline? Also i assume we don't take account the Type 8 immortality thanks to SCP 343 otherwise this is a stomp

I mean, brute force doesen't really mean anything. Time Stone? Acausality lolnopes that. Space Stone? Resistance to BFR. Mind Stone? Bullshit mind hax resistance. Soul stone? He doesen't have a stone. So yeah, 682 can absorb him sooner or later.

1. 682 matches arnt supposed to be made RN

2. 682 resists like all of Thanos hax

3. 682 blitzs and AP stomps

Ignoring the fact I didnt think my last comment through(again sorry), like Paulo said there was some changes/additions to the Acausality page.

682 was restrained by HUMANS! Thanos killed an universe and fought SUPERHEROES! 682 can't pull off a pruson break and destroy a lab, what chance does he have against a universe-killing titan? His attacks are nor impressive, it's his regen and adaptation.Thanos has TANKED attacks from ODIN. I think its a stalemate. 682 can't harm Thanos and Thanos is smart enough to not let him adapt.

+ regen

= duribility

-attack

-intelligence

Thanos

+attack

+intelligence

=duriblity

-healing

One this is super outdated and two Thanos has no real way to stop 682 from adapting past his AP and Dura (which 682 already started at).

>cuts to 682 being a stead to a little girl

okay now we're just derailing, Weeks, delet this.

Scp 682 stomps even Discord (which is pretty much a walking infinity gauntlet) and he defeated MCU full IG thanos. How is this a fair match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back