• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I blame each and everyone of you for this, make sure you read what kind of disscussion this is. Please enjoy this silly piece :p

Thanos could almost taste it, the stone had been within his grasp. Yet that scarlet women had destroyed it, part of him commended her, to destroy what you love for what you believed to be the greater good... There was strength in that, pushing his musings aside he chlenched his fist.

The scarlet woman's attempt to destroy the stone coming undone before his eyes, as time rushed back. Releasing the flow he heard her cry out as he threw her aside, ripping the stone from the android with contemptuous ease. Shattering the surface of its head in the process, smirking he lifted the stone above the final indent. The stone was called by its brothers, he released it...

Pain ripped through his arm, a bolt of lighting falling from the sky to strike him. The pain distracted him long enough for the stone to be seemingly yanked by an unknown force into the forest. Growling in rage he turned, standing thirty meters back was a small figure garbed in a deep red robe. The infinity stone lay at the figure's feet, its small hand reaching down to grasp the stone in it's tiny pale hands.

Instinctively Thanos clenched his fist, pulling on the stream of time, intent on returning the stone to his grasp. The world blurred but the stone did not return, the figure continued its movements unperturbed by the manipulation of time. Growling internally Thanos relinquished his grasp on the flow of time, as he did so the sky seemed to change, the world was suddenly painted in a deep blood red as the sun glowed strangely in the sky. The change seemed to be emanating from the odd figure.

"Who are you?" Thanos glared at the figure that had dared to interfere with his plans. The figure seemed to ignore his question as it held the stone between two of its tiny fingers, raising its other hand to pull back its hood.

The face it revealed was strange, it was human though its eyes held small pupils that seemed to be staring in two different directions. The spacing of the eyes themselves seemed to far apart, almost on the side of the figures incredibly square head. Its hair was a pale blond that nearly blended into its skin, the hair was bumpy, uneven done by unskilled hands. Its mouth seemed slightly too large, and a small trail of spittle led down its cheek.

"This one is Nugget, Nugget felt pulling on strings that were not Nugget, Nugget came to see, Nugget is displeased, NUGGET IS MASTER OF TALISMANS! ONLY NUGGET MAY CONTROL! YOU ARE NOT NUGGET! YOU DON'T HAVE TALISMANS! ONLY NUGGET AND OTHER NUGGETS MAY MASTER THE POWER OF THE TALISMANS! YOU HAVE NO NUGGETS! NUGGET DEMANDS TO KNOW THIS ONE's NAME!" The words were not heard rather, it was as if the words projected themselves directly into the minds of those present. Despite the creatures seemingly mad nature Thanos could sense the power radiating from it, whatever it was it was no idle threat.

"I am Thanos, and that stone is mine" Growling lightly he snapped his fingers, causing the ground around nugget to form spikes to impale him. What happened next again was beyond Thanos imagination, a glowing blue card flashed above the small figures head. After which a large hand-shaped piece of coral appeared, blocking the spikes. After the ground settled the hand fell forward allowing Nugget to leap atop it.

"NUGGET HAS NO NEED FOR ROCKS! NUGGET NEEDS ONLY NUGGETS! NUGGETS AND TALISMANS!" Nugget proclaimed snapping his own finger, another card flashing over his head. Thanos instincts cried out to him but it was too late, something bit down around his arm throwing him through several trees. Shaking the dirt from his head Thanos rose from the ground. A large green plant with massive jaws stood where he had previously been, snapping its jaws at the open air.

Snapping his fingers several spikes tore the creature apart, he saw the small figure raising its hand to snap again. Clenching his fist he teleported behind the figure throwing a brutal punch to destroy the figures head. Alas, another flash and a massive wall appeared before him, seemingly torn directly from a castle. As his fist made contact the wall exploded into bubbles revealing the figure had put a good thirty meters of distance between them.

"Enemy of Nugget is strong, enemy of Nugget continues to struggle, this distresses Nugget, Nugget will teach you the power of nuggets!" The figure spoke clenching its fist, suddenly the ground around the figure rose up forming large floating boulders. Raising his hand Thanos prepared to erase the rocks yet there was no need on their course to strike him they converted into thousands of small light brown objects.

Said objects struck him and bounced off with no visible effect, Thanos was stunned. He couldn't understand the point of such an attack, perhaps they were a distraction? glancing upwards he saw hundreds of thousands of more of the small brown objects rushing towards him, clearly intended to bury him. His attempt to clench his fist was halted. Something heavy wrapped between his fingers with great speed, it appeared to be an overly long yellow snake with brown spots. Growling Thanos gripped the snake by the head as he was buried.

"None can withstand the strength of Nuggets nuggets!" Nugget shouted as his enemy was buried under a literal mountain of nuggets. Feeling pleased with himself nugget began walking away. When the earth shook, turning nugget saw his glorious nuggets consumed by a massive explosion. Emerging from the smoke Thanos growled, holding a dead snake in his right hand.

"That was not amusing," With that, he threw the snake aside snapping his fingers. A large double bladed sword appeared before him, tearing it from the ground thanos pointed the blade at Nugget, challenge clear. Nugget snapped his own fingers a legendary blade with a blue handle appearing before him, with some difficulty he pulled the sword from the ground. The blade was twice his height but still Nugget raised the blade to meet the mad titans challenge.

I hope you all got some amusment out of this, sorry if their were any errors but using nugget so much seems to have confused my grammar/spell check. Sorry so short but this was to silly for me to really dedicate myself to lol

I congratulate you on this. This was awesome and I love the creative liberty of using the individual Talisman as weapons

Thanks I Made this after seeing the talisman ending...Nugget not being satisfied with half. I won't lie this isn't my best work but for a small silly piece I think it came out pretty well.

Yeah the talismans as weapons came to me because I didn't wan't the fight to just be nugget and thanos reality warping, I thought it was a fun idea too! :p

edit Im hopeful we'll get some solid memes out of thanos vs nugget in the future...

Kindergarten 2 ending demanded it! The power of nugget! Plus I thought it'd be funny to put more effort then I should into a rediclous idea :p Hope you enjoyed!

Nugget vs Yugi when?

Also, now I'm just imagining Yandere Chan with the Easter Eggs fighting Nugget's Talisman

Im not gonna lie Ill probably do another one when I can find a good listing/images of all the monstermon cards. Could be a funny series :p

I don't know if you're still looking for them, but the recent GT Live episode takes more time showing each card since god knows Matt overthinks it.

Back