• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which thanos?
If its infinity gauntlet, heart of the universe, or astral regulator thanos stomp

I think thanos tbh he has more abilities and is faster, not only that thanos has multiple types of immortality. Thanos is also considerably stronger

Speed is equalized
How high is Thanos's AP ? Which abilities do you think would give Thanos's win ? And reading through Thanos's profiles seem like he is immortal by possessing another mortal body ? The scans seem specificly said the vessel has to be a titan (or i just misreading it ?)

And Decade can transform into any main Kamen Riders and their ultimate forms, leading his actual PaA section extend to 20 other Kamen Riders :
Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid, Build, Zi-O

Last edited:
From what I could tell by looking at the profiles, Thanos scales above 150 Foe (I'm most likely since they used joules as a measure). Tsukasa as Neo Decade scales to Grand Zi-O, who vastley scales above 200+ KiloFoe.

Wait, Thanos's AP is that low ???
I thought he's somewhere around hundreds of KiloFoe.

I guess this is a stomp then

Tsukasa would still likely have the AP and durability advantage. Evolt did his 200+ KiloFoe feat casually, Monster Evolt is stronger than that, Grand Zi-O is even stronger than Monster Evolt and Tsukasa scale to him.

Also, shouldn’t Tsukasa have a 2-B suicide attack.

I don't Tsukasa scale to Grand Zi-O directly. He only have 50% of his power which only scale to Zi-O Decade Form. Fair to say is that Decade still manage to hold himself against Another Zi-O II but it was Grand Zi-O that dealt damage to him. The only reason Decade made it so far is because of his experience of travel through multiverse and face against many opponents.

Thanos still have better hax, btw.

Actually, Thanos scale above Silver Surfer feat.

Also, didn't Thanos have stuff like mindhax and death hax, etc? Decade doesn't resist those thing for sure.
Ah, so Thanos is 387 KiloFoe ? That make this match much fairer then.
It's true that Decade doenst resist mind hax and Death hax. But the scans seem to show that Thanos doesnt uses it right away in character ? He uses it after seeing the Earth fighters being strong in the spirit. and the Death hax seem to take alot of effort, while his normal attacks dont carries Death hax

That said, if Thanos doesnt uses his haxes at the start then i could see Tsukasa has some chances.
In-characters, Tsukasa usually go for the forms resembling his opponent (like how he using Kiva form to fight Knight), i can see him go for Kuuga titan form to fight a titan like Thanos (that and the fact that both of them are purple) and using Kuuga's explosion manipulation on him, something that Thanos doesnt resist

EDIT : i just read the comments on Silver Surfer's AP blog...it's seem it was recalculated to be 554 Foe....

Last edited:
For scaling Decade to Grand Zi-O, if I remember correctly, Decade was one of the only riders that is able to harm Another Decade who is above Grand Zi-O right? So this should mean, Decade should be around Grand Zi-O.

Back