• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanos has never used the time stone for a time loop, I don't even think he knows how to do that considering it's a special HIDDEN enchantment that Strange learnt.

At best he can rewind time and delay the inevitable, I don't see why we're automatically presuming he just knows every capability of the Infinity Stone.

It's a stomp.

No one is arguing for him to pull a timestone loop. I'm just wondering if his deconstruction would work on Dormammu's 4-Dness

Assuming they can work on a higher dimensional being is NLF.

Also that's the opposite, the thing you're referring to

Thanos has never used the time stone for a time loop, I don't even think he knows how to do that considering it's a special HIDDEN enchantment that Strange learnt.

At best he can rewind time and delay the inevitable, I don't see why we're automatically presuming he just knows every capability of the Infinity Stone.

It's a stomp.
He doesn't know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back