• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is the Infinity Gauntlet makes the person, who in this case is Thanos, virtually omnipotent. On the other hand, the Dream Stone makes the user fully omnipotent, so giving this one to Bowser (i know my user has the name "Bowser" in it but i research so no i am NOT biased)

Thanos wins via having much better hax and is way more skilled and intelligent than bowser could ever be.

Omnipotent is doesn't mean anything, btw normally thanos is indeed one of the most intelligent person on marvel but weirdly not so much when use the gauntlet, he kinda become like aizen when he finally have the hogyoku power.

edit: kek nevermind that.. both is bloodlusted..

Dreamy Bowser has a high A.P. advantage. Due to recent upgrades, it's "Possibly 2-C" against "At least 2-C." Which is a fairly significant gap.

And unless Thanos wishes for himself to be Omnipresent, he gets speedblitzed as well. Massively FTL+ against FTL+. Heck, I'm not rven sure if he'd be able to wish for Omnipresence before he gets speedblitzed. And while his gems do give him a ton of hax, Dreamy Bowser should win that category as well for being able to dream about anything and make it come true.

Overall, I don't see Thanos winning this. I vote Dreamy Bowser.

Also its seems like there are nothing that browser can do while thanos can't as the infinity gauntlet user can accidentally destroy the reality by having a bad dream even if the user can't control the gauntlet, in fact it more likely to happen that way if the user can't control the gauntlet.

@Jim: Ahh, thank you. I missed the speed equalized part.

But, umm, I'm really sorry if this offends you, but can you fix that last message? I can't make out what it says.

If you can't understand this then there are nothing more for me to say:

Also its seems like there are nothing that browser can do while thanos can't as the infinity gauntlet user can accidentally destroy the reality by having a bad dream even if the user can't control the gauntlet, in fact it more likely to happen that way if the user can't control the gauntlet.

Bowserboy said:
The thing is the Infinity Gauntlet makes the person, who in this case is Thanos, virtually omnipotent. On the other hand, the Dream Stone makes the user fully omnipotent, so giving this one to Bowser (i know my user has the name "Bowser" in it but i research so no i am NOT biased)
W-Wat?

ok not really fully omnipotent my bad but Dreamy Bowser can make dreams come true no matter what the dream is and he can just wish for anything he wants he can still be hurt though but it will be MUCH harder to hurt him considering the fact that his durability speed and strength will increase DRAMATICALLY Thanos has to use the gems while Dreamy Bowser can just wish for things

Voting Bowser for the reasons above. IIRC, the Dream Stone should allow higher level of reality warping than the IG.

I agree but still the IG is EXTREMELY powerful as well and iirc only 2% of its power made the west coast and japan collapse underwater? something like that

K, I would just recommend not using omnipotent as loosely as authors do and etc, or else someone while think you're wanking / trolling.

yeah true; edit: Dreamy Bowser and Thanos with the IG are both overpowered but not omnipotent (they are at least overpowered)

Not sure if 2 omnipotent beings cancel each other out or not (I'm still kinda new to these), but for the sake of having an argument, I'm gonna say Thanos due to physical superiority.

actually thbh galaxy bowser has the physical superiority all the other bowsers dont, but Thanos has the mental superiority no question

If Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet, he takes it in all categories except maybe hax.

If both are in base, then Bowser takes it in every category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back