• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bill has been winning a lot so i want to see if this challenge will be too much

speed equalized

both are low 2-C

this takes place in the weirdmaggedon version of Gravity Falls

Dorito: 3

Purple ******* chin:

For a second I thoughtthis was 2-A versions and I would of given Bill the biggest F of his VSBW Career

Anyway, what do the cosmic cubes do for Thanos. Like what powers does he have

I'm not really sure how this goes then. Death Manipulation and Sealing are ways to beat Bill Cipher. I'm not sure however how potent or powerful Thanos' ones are. I don't think Death Manip works on this scale but I think sealing does, but he doesn't lead with it. Bill would try transmuting him but I'm not sure if he'd lead with it against Thanos.

Overall I'm kind of at a loss. Bill would likely go all out seeing what Thanos can do and both have ways of winning but neither would go for it first. I'm leaning more towards Bill since he could use a blast like he did to the time baby which should either kill or severely damage this Thanos. So I'll vote for Bill now because I think he beats Thanos first but I'm willing to change my vote if more input arrives

Thanos doesn't have the kind of usual hax potency in this key with the Cosmic Cube. He's not winning this one.

For Bill, this is basically like facing a more swole looking Time Baby, the real one which he casually (or inadvertently) one shotted with relative ease.

Doritos meme FRA.

The fact that afaik he can't do that in this key

Nothing really stops the deathhax though

1. I dont see EE or void manip in this key

2. That looks to be an energy blast, Bill doesnt let himself get hit by attacks mind you

1. I didn't say void manip, I meant the RW by the cosmic cube, though I kinda forgot Bill resisted that

@Schnee One How potent is the RW from the Cosmic Cube, btw? And does it depend on if someone controls it and the kind of character controlling it?

Thanos likely stomps with all the info we currently lack of him, I will do something about it one of this days but before that I would recommend to just not use this key.

Whelp gonna retract the vote, then, and wait for more input. I think it's a matter of which sides have more win cons, which is likely to use one earlier, and if any of them have particular resistances that could matter.

That really sucks that the Thanos Low 2-C key, at the very least, doesn't seem to be complete, which is honestly a bit perplexing to me considering how popular Thanos is on this wiki site.

at least now with the downgrade Bill is safe from the terrible beings at 2-A

also Axolotl needs more matches since he is Low 2-C now

I would like to reiterate what someone else said on last thread, his viability in Vs matchups should not be what determines his Tier. Do you think, that when they made the Tiering System, they expected nobody to fall on the lower ends of those Tiers? Of course not. That's why we have the spectrum the way we do, to account for all possibilities. If Bill had been decided to be viable 2-A that decision would not have come because of how he would fair in matchups. That's not the point of the ranking system. Basically, if someone is in a certain Tier but just barely, then they are in that Tier. Whether it be Bill or Knucklehead Mcspazatron, someone at some point is gonna get the short end of the stick on their Tier rating.

Well, good thing the reason Bill was downgraded had nothing to do with VS matchups (though he ain't wrong, it technically did Bill a favor as he's a decent Low 2-C but was the butt monkey of 2-A).

Back