• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanos just seals him like he did with a bunch of type-1 abstracts, so I vote him, as far as I can tell Hades doesn't have a way to counter Thanos memeing him via the seal.

Polen89 said:
Thanos just seals him like he did with a bunch of type-1 abstracts, so I vote him, as far as I can tell Hades doesn't have a way to counter Thanos memeing him via the seal.
This was done because he absorbed their power first. The combined attack of all those beings was absorbed then re-released to seal them.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Polen89 said:
This was done because he absorbed their power first. The combined attack of all those beings was absorbed then re-released to seal them.
This actually favors my argument, the thing is he isn't sealing several type-1 abstracts that are 2-B in rating, he's fighting someone on an equal level to him, so even saying that he would have to use the same sort of power that he did to seal several type-1 abstracts just isn't valid. The way it favors my argument, was that well, he tanked the combined attack of multiple 2-B abstracts at the same time, re-routed their attack and sealed them with it, let that sink in. And if push came to shove I'm sure he could possibly do the same thing he did with those abstracts to seal hades (Not to sure about this one, correct me if I'm wrong).

Tanking that is a durability feat isn't it? Well at this point it appears to be a stomp with 2-B Thanos lol. He was hit by their attack before absorbing the energy from the combined assault. He was only slightly affected, but meh.

If Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet can tank that firepower, this thread is meaningless because Hades can do nothing against such an opponent

Leonida85 said:
If Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet can tank that firepower, this thread is meaningless because Hades can do nothing against such an opponent
Exactly, this is what I'm trying to say.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I don't think that was the case. Since Nebula later used the gauntlet to defeat all abstracts and even strip Thanos from his power as Eternity

I still don't see how Thanos can seal Hades, as Thanos required the energy of all combined abstract beings to seal them, and lock them in place, from what the scans/comic excerpts on his profile show.

Hades isn't on their level.

it seems that thread is going well and a lot of people think thanos is 2-A so...as soon as he gets upgraded this match can basically be closed

Anyways can someone add this to their profiles now, as this thread is basically dead and there is a thanos majority

Polen89 said:
Anyways can someone add this to their profiles now, as this thread is basically dead and there is a thanos majority
According to the rules of this site the "STOMPS" are not added.

And Thanatos IG (2A) stomps

well since he got an AP upgrade his hax tiering does too, so he can seal hades still.

Hes refering to Mid Godly regen

tbh, i will never understand how that bypasses mid-godly, but if that is how the site tiers Regen. then i can't reallly refute it.

This should probably be locked for being a stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back