• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thanos took on the entire Nova Corp, a planet-wide police force, to get the Power Stone and won. He thrashed every single Asgardian, Thor, and Hulk with no boost from the Power Stone. He's 1000 years old, so he definitely has the experience edge over Quake. The only person in the universe who could defeat him before he gathered the Infinity Stones was Odin, hence why he waited until Odin was dead before making his move. He defeated Iron Man, one of the most brilliant tactical minds in the universe.

Voting for the California Raisin

That could be said for every other character that died before Thanos made his move, so I don't.

Thanos did not fight the entire Nova Corp single handedly and there is no evidence of that either. Thanos has an entire army and his children as support; the same goes for against the Asgardians.

So what stops Thanos from simply punching her once? The profile states she only High 6-B with her powers but is only High 7-C physically so she won't be surviving hits from him.

@Nico

It's structured that way in the MCU from context clues. Here's what I mean:

-The Power Stone was sealed within a Nova Corps safe, most likely a maximum security type due to what the contents are

-The stone was on Xandar, the capital of the Kree Empire, so the military force on that planet would likely be massive when compared to its colonies

-Thanos at his weakest is still hundreds of time stronger than the strongest Kree people, aka Ronan.

-Thanos didn't have to wipe out all 12 billion people on the planet to get the stone. All he has to do is go to the Nova headquarters, murder everybody, and take it.

-Thanos destroyed Xandar after he gets the stone, as stated by Thor, so deploying an army of monsters just to blow them up with the planet sounds wasteful of him and the time it would take to get them back on a ship seems out of character for someone who spent all of Infinity War like he was on a time crunch

Most of what you said was pure speculation and makes every action he takes in Infinity War inconsistent. Thanos has an army which he uses against Asgard (the ship) and Earth. For him to simply single handedly go into a planet full of enemies is completely illogical from every perspective even if he is that much more powerful himself.

Dust Collector said:
So what stops Thanos from simply punching her once? The profile states she only High 6-B with her powers but is only High 7-C physically so she won't be surviving hits from him.
She is only High 7-C for now. I'm recollecting more feats from the show now that I own all five seasons in my collection. But if I am not mistaken IIRC Daisy tanking her own powers inside her body while it was earing on tv.

Quake from her fight with Graviton is either massive PIS with her durability or she can amp her durability with her vibrations. I don't remember which one it is though.

Nico-v11 said:
Quake from her fight with Graviton is either massive PIS with her durability or she can amp her durability with her vibrations. I don't remember which one it is though.
Is not PIS if you have been paying attention. All of her fights against higly train soldiers or robots are when she doesn't have her gautlents on and her powers usually break her bones from the inside. There are also those fights when she is mentally unhealthy trying to get herself kill because of what happened to Lincoln.

Nico-v11 said:
I mean the fact that she tanked being smashed to the ground from hundreds of feet in the air
Which version of Daisy was that?

• Half-Human + Half-Inhuman
  • Half-Human + Half-Inhuman + Kree blood
  • Kree Blood+Inhuman
  • Inhuman + Kree Blood + Centipede Cocktail Enhanced ( Centipede Serum + Super Soldier Serum + Gamma Radiation + Jiaying Regenerationn abilities + every other formula created according to Fitz own words.)

When did she get Kree Blood again? Inhuman obviously since she is one but it was moments before she used the centipede.

Nico-v11 said:
When did she get Kree Blood again? Inhuman obviously since she is one but it was moments before she used the centipede.
When she got shot and almost died? Hive also drained Kree blood from her in season 3.

Graviton said he needed to absorb more gravitonium to face Thanos, but his words shouldn't be taken as fact since he never saw the guy. Graviton said he wanted to get down to Earth and help the Avengers but sadly Hydra had mess up his mind with the Winter Soldier program and feeling betrayed by SHIELD Talbot became a villain which is expected to return in season 6 or 7.

Back