• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Doom pretty much one shots Thanos if they ever get into a straight up brawl but this is probably gonna be more a hax fight than anything considering its 4 km apart and it's Thanos with the gauntlet. I see Doom has planetary range in this key, what is that referring to exactly if its any of his abilities?

I don't remember them being planetary.. Hmm...

Indeed, he did. But the shockwave that was shown displays that his attack reached further than the width of Earth

I see, well, doesn't really matter if Doom can't see him, and Thanos has spatial hax.

I assume Doom resists the snaps deconstruction? He has resistance to it and cosmic energy should be pretty powerful.

Doom has a decent amount of advantages here despite Thanos' reputation for hax. The Snap can't work against Doom. Doom has ample opportunity to absorb any energy attacks from Thanos, as well as a variety of other attacks using the Board. Fire based attacks won't harm Victor. Doom is much smarter than Thanos. Earth Manipulation gets easily dealt with as shown with how casually Doom can tear apart structures without even touching them in a moment's notice. Matter Manipulation is also a very potent wincon here.

Thanos' advantages are a bit more unique to the matchup. Spatial Manipulation and portal creation would allow him to get closer more reliably. Of course, Doom's pretty damn mobile on the Board, so he wouldn't be a sitting duck. Still, this'll come in handy for Thanos. Thanos is more skilled in melee combat, but...yeah, I think we can tell why that wouldn't be a great idea for him here. Even amplifying himself with the Power Stone wouldn't make Doom flinch.

Not unlike the Mad Titan, Herald Doom has also displayed the usage of mass projectiles with a mixture of his powers an utilizing his surroundings. I can see this fight have a ton of different projectile usage, but I ultimately favour Doom. I believe he'd be more likely to land an attack or matter based attack on Thanos sooner than the Mad Titan would use his other hax to nab a victory. It just really helps that Victor can counter a lot of what Thanos throws at him,

Voting Doctor Doom

I can't recall Doom doing that in his Base, but yeah, he could certainly neg the barriers with the Herald powers (plus he's actually seen the Surfer do this)

Everybody be like: Doom FRA
doctor-doom-doom-bots.gif

Doom FRA

Thanks, I am able to handle it myself to my admin privileges, but I appreciate the help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back