• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos (MCU) vs Apocalypse (X-Men Film Series)

I mean, the Reality Stone could help but Thanos needs to concentrate a bit more than Apocalypse has to on his own

Well, since you all agree Apoc wins even with Thanos having the reality stone, I'll give it back to him.

Yep. He uses it in every single scene where he faces possible opposition (including on people and their gear) with the exception of the X-Men because plot. He uses it to kill some guys after waking up, to neg a gun, make Magneto’s helmet, dust some workers, dust the city, dust the building Jean was hiding in, dust all the crap Magneto yeeted at him etc.

Aside from dusting, he slams people around with TK (Beast and Scott), transmutes the surroundings to pin his opps (rando, Scott and Quicksilver) or to attack them (three randos after he wakes up), mind haxes people at range like with some dude on the ship and bopping Charles. More on the joking side (unless this is actually allowed), he can just TK someone’s phone and learn about about Thanos’ kit through the internet and pull an Ultron after seeing all the scuffed shit on there.

Cuz reality stone
Okay but how does that make him win? In character, Thanos transmutes people but still leaves them conscious, let alone the fact that it’s temporary anyway and lasted a few hours at best based on Drax and Mantis recovering. Apocalypse can still think which means he can still dust both Thanos and the Gauntlet or just mind hax for the win.

Okay but how does that make him win? In character, Thanos transmutes people but still leaves them conscious, let alone the fact that it’s temporary anyway and lasted a few hours at best based on Drax and Mantis recovering. Apocalypse can still think which means he can still dust both Thanos and the Gauntlet or just mind hax for the win.
I don’t see how being turned to stone would be considered still conscious. Considering he wasn’t focusing on them and he didn’t really want to kill anyone(besides maybe tony) I doubt that means much here. When has he ever dusted someone? Dosen’t really matter since thanos can still use the stones bare handed

I don’t see how being turned to stone would be considered still conscious. Considering he wasn’t focusing on them and he didn’t really want to kill anyone(besides maybe tony) I doubt that means much here.
And Mantis was still conscious when she was turned to ribbons. If you wanna talk about in character, Thanos doesn’t use the Reallty Stone on people on Titan so he just …. won’t use it here. Also, Thanos not killing people means that he won’t do so here. Intent to kill means they will do so once they exhaust their normal strategies and ideas.
When has he ever dusted someone?
I linked the video above and mentioned the rough time stamp in the same post.
Dosen’t really matter since thanos can still use the stones bare handed
In the event the Gauntlet gets dusted and the Stones are scattered on the ground when they fall, do you honestly think Thanos is going to somehow scramble after them, retrieve at least one, and somehow use it before Apocalypse thinks or waves his hand?

And Mantis was still conscious when she was turned to ribbons. If you wanna talk about in character, Thanos doesn’t use the Reallty Stone on people on Titan so he just …. won’t use it here. Also, Thanos not killing people means that he won’t do so here. Intent to kill means they will do so once they exhaust their normal strategies and ideas.

I linked the video above and mentioned the rough time stamp in the same post.

In the event the Gauntlet gets dusted and the Stones are scattered on the ground when they fall, do you honestly think Thanos is going to somehow scramble after them, retrieve at least one, and somehow use it before Apocalypse thinks or waves his hand?
When? Depends on what version is being used here

His litterly dusting everything but the people in the city

Probably considering apocalypse only thought at that lvl of speed after getting blitzed by QS multiple times

Back