• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos (MCU) vs Apocalypse (X-Men Film Series)

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Thanos has the Space, Reality and Power stone

Thanos: 2 (The_one_you_least_expect,TauanVictor)

Apocalypse: 4 (ArkhamDC06,AnonymousBlank,Dalesean027,Sonicflare9)

They team up against the Avengers and X-Men: 0 ()

Match seems pretty pog. Hope it is interesting and works...

Last edited:
Would it be a better match if it was just the space and power stone?

I legit always thought apocalypse stomped with physicals and that he was continent level across the board this is actually hilarious ******* Iron Man from the first movie could do him in

I changed the OP so Thanos has no Reality stone.

I'm assuming that Apoc here should be Island level in dura right? Or his he actually this weak?

So this is a stomp right oor what? How often will he even use the force fields and couldn't Thanos just crush him using TK with the stones since he has superior LS this is a gg for The Mad Titan

I don’t even know why he is scaled to Quicksilver when he survived an attack from Jeanne Gray, even without his forcefields, who is rated as Island, likely Continental for breaking his forcefields.

Does he need to touch him? How does it work
Don't think he needs to touch things honestly. He stops Quicksilver with a look while being punched, raise his eyes to trap people when he comes to Magneto and turns a large part of Cairo into a giant pyramid simply by raising his hands so he doesn't seem to need physical contact

He kinda just ….. lifts his hand and thinks. When everyone is pulling up for the final fight in Cairo(?), he starts dusting a lot of the city (3:57) because why tf not? At around 2 mins in the same vid he dusts a guy’s gun so there goes the Gauntlet, and at 3 ish minutes when he goes to collect Magneto, he dusts a bunch of the people too.

Honestly, Thanos is gonna have a mega hard time doing anything to Apocalypse since his barriers are stronger than the 2 blasts of energy that crippled Thanos’ arm, it isn’t speed equal so Ivan actually has even more of a speed priority advantage than just thinking, and also comes with mind hax which lets him bop Charles who mind wipes people, casually makes an entire city block of people freeze and unable to do anything etc etc. He may be physically “weak” (in comparison to Thanos) but he high key stomps with all the hax.

Last edited:
He kinda just ….. lifts his hand and thinks. When everyone is pulling up for the final fight in Cairo(?), he starts dusting a lot of the city (3:57) because why tf not? At around 2 mins in the same vid he dusts a guy’s gun so there goes the Gauntlet, and at 3 ish minutes when he goes to collect Magneto, he dusts a bunch of the people too.

Honestly, Thanos is gonna have a mega hard time doing anything to Apocalypse since his barriers are stronger than the 2 blasts of energy that crippled Thanos’ arm, it isn’t speed equal so Ivan actually has even more of a speed priority advantage than just thinking, and also comes with mind hax which lets him bop Charles who mind wipes people, casually makes an entire city block of people freeze and unable to do anything etc etc. He may be physically “weak” (in comparison to Thanos) but he high key stomps with all the hax.
Honestly, Apocalypse has the upper hand here. His matter powers are sutpidly strong, he just has to raise hands of think and that's it and his forcefields are definitely immensly strong and more than durable enough to give him enough time to either teleport or use his other abilities. Nevermind his telepathy and his healing factor wich is potent enough that he was constantly regenerating from Jean until she used a larger part of her power. He is however weaker physically I think since Quicksilver was able to punch him around though I don't think he really hurt him that much, it was just thanks to his speed he could do this

Last edited:
Is this match fair enough to keep?

If so, who's voting for who?

Is there anything I can do to balance it?

I originally gave him the reality stone and people said that Thanos stomped then

Back