• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Question is if they pull that before Thanos does something actually lethal

Thanos can break the pocket reality. In addition, anything Thanos pulls is potentially lethal. Though, if R touches Thanos, he absorbs his strength, and potentially his soul too.

Guys you gotta give me reasons

Can Greed actually steal any of Thanos's abilities? Stealing his life-force doesn't change the fact the powers belong to the gauntlet and not him.

Also, by Incomplete, how many stones are we talking here? As of beginning of film or as of Titan battle or after?

R can either use Greed to absorb Thanos' physical power preventing him being able to use the Infinity Gauntlet and gives R the "body" of Thanos (as in whatever makes Thanos special enough to use the IG) or R can eat Thanos with Greed which basically does the same as the absorb but kills the target.

I still think the amount of stones in question is crucial here.

The Space and Power Stone would alone be enough to prevent being effected by the Planetary Greed by virtue of teleporting out or turning the Greed intangible to avoid contact.

Adding in the Reality Stone grants him his Duplication, Transmutation, and Illusions, which could add in necessary distractions to allow Thanos to one shot, given the casual 32x~226x strength disparity.

Adding the Soul Stone he could theoretically perform a singular snap and just win that way.

I'm leaning on Thanos, but will wait for a rebuttal.

This key is Pre-Soul Stone. So he has everything but the Soul Stone. R can touch intangibles and Greed can restrain and absorb a High 4-C.

Pardon me if I am misinterpreting this, but isn't touching intangibles =/= touching others while intangible different? There are a lot of characters with intangibility that do not have NPI.

Teleportation makes restraining a bit difficult.

Back