• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos and the Complete Gauntlet again

Eficiente said:
How much time would the atomization of the universe take, again?
Thanos would have destroyed the Universe and it would have been floating in the nothingness. Wounded but ready to create another Universe

No Limits Fallacy.
Show me your point then

The point is that just because people say "the Gauntlet can do anything" doesn't make it true. Thanos has no direct feats on a universal scale and only one statement. Ergo, he's universal at best.

The Wright Way said:
No Limits Fallacy.
Show me your point the
The point is that just because people say "the Gauntlet can do anything" doesn't make it true. Thanos has no direct feats on a universal scale and only one statement. Ergo, he's universal at best.
So? Goku never destroyed a Universe, and yet we know he can do it. The same applies for Thanos

Actually, he can't. He has the AP, but not the range. He just fights people who can, hence the rating. Thanos literally has nothing but his own statement to back him up.

And that's not even the main point. I'm fine with a "At least 5-A, possibly 3-A" rating. It's the "at least universe level" and "he can do anything" statements I take issue with.

The Wright Way said:
Actually, he can't. He has the AP, but not the range. He just fights people who can, hence the rating. Thanos literally has nothing but his own statement to back him up.
And that's not even the main point. I'm fine with a "At least 5-A, possibly 3-A" rating. It's the "at least universe level" and "he can do anything" statements I take issue with.
Ok, you say that Thanos is in the best of cases Universal and i respect that. I still think that is higher than that, considering that the power that gives you the gauntlet is INFINITE, not for nothing is called the Infinity Gauntlet

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Yeah the name means nothing.
That's like saying Z Vegeta is 3-A because of "Big Bang attack."
It's not the same, it was established in the MCU that the stones gave you absolute control over all facets of reality

The Wright Way said:
And? That's hax not AP.
I mean that all stones control and aspect of existence, i didnt speak of the Reality Stone. That is why i still thinking that if Thanos wanted to destroy the Universe he could have done it, but i see that you have another vision of that and i respect it. So go ahead

Eficiente said:
Eficiente said:
No one is saying that the gauntlet scales to the stones durability or vise versa, only that the IG can't just do anything based on the feats shown.
First time seeing this? Thanos and the gauntlet have limits on their durability, so does the stones, but no on their same level. That much we know.
then whats your point? is it that the stones don't have universal durability or is it that there's a limit to their power? if it's the second then yes they have a limit but we don't know what that is yet because all of the "weaknesses" it has are for the user since the power would destroy them if they didn't have a special item to contain them.

if it's the first then where's your proof?

Back