• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanatophobia: Death vs the Bogeyman

The Bogeyman have type 8 Immortality, depending on fear, but should Death kill everything, there will be no more fear, killing the Bogeyman.

The Bogeyman didn't really have any way of stopping Death.

I agree with Viz. the BM has no way to kill death. When everything dies, who will fear? Who could fear? Fear is killed and done away with when everything ends.

8 is due to being the concept of death and will exist as long as the concept due to being the concept.

9 is due to being a conceptual being, and being death being outside of its own reach. Probably worded that poorly

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
8 is due to being the concept of death and will exist as long as the concept due to being the concept.
9 is due to being a conceptual being, and being death being outside of its own reach. Probably worded that poorly
8 Death should defenatly have Abstract Existence then. I mean, he has all the qualifications for it.

9 We don't treat conceptual existance to be a form of type 9. It's probably just the outdated description really.

<divclass="quote">HeadlessKramerGeoff777 wrote:
Then make a thread, please. I do think you are correct but I would like more info on the matter if that is alright</div> Already made it a while ago, but it hasn't got much attention:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1502780

But besides, there are many Conceptual beings that have Abstract Existence and type 8 immortality on a concept, but not type 9 because of that.

Death should definitely have Abstract Existence though.

Back