• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tesseract mcu upgrade

If he hit it the entire front side would be shattered not a cut, his blade is thicker in diameter than the cube itself.
No because he only cracked it he didn’t have the strength to shatter the entire thing also this goes with you other argument about it shifting if we are truly seeing the cube flipped then the entire area would be shattered since like you said impacting with the earth shatters it

No because he only cracked it he didn’t have the strength to shatter the entire thing also this goes with you other argument about it shifting if we are truly seeing the cube flipped then the entire area would be shattered since like you said impacting with the earth shatters it
So then both theories have the exact same issue of the crack shouldn’t be formed that way regardless which completely debunks your argument. You have no ground for the crack being that way, the sword is too big to have made it, and you believe the impact shouldn’t have made it either.

Thus you go to everything else, which says the impact is what made the crack. So regardless of you arguing from disbelief, it cracking on impact is the most obvious answer that is backed up by the Watcher literally saying that that is what happened. You just showed your own argument is not probable.

Him being wrong about people is irrelevant. He saw the Tesseract, tracked its movements through space and saw the impact itself. He watched Asgard fall. He can see perfectly fine, his judgements about things people can do are irrelevant. He saw when the cracked happened and it was when it hit the Earth.
Nope it’s not cause it shows us watcher isn’t 100% reliable like you actually just said if a character is wrong then that means they are now a 100% trusted source and everything they say is law

Everything else is secondary to that information. Things can fall and hit the ground and crack in ways that are not expected all the time. Several factors are in play with impact literally all the time, claiming that it’s impossible for a crack of that nature to form on the tesseract when we don’t even see the impact itself is ridiculous.
Except they can’t crack like that you can literally the sword cut from the tip of his blade bruh stop with the cope man and it is impossible unless something came off screen and made it which saying so is head canon then we go with what we are shown

It hit the Earth, cracked, let out energy into the lake and shifted over hundreds of years because that’s how time works. Your headcanon that the watcher didn’t see a crack on the Tesseract while he watched it fly through space towards Earth is incredibly reductive to his abilities.
again it shifting is still head canon you have no proof we are seeing the other side of the cubebrub and I’m not making headcanon we are literally shown the tesseract and can see the damages with are own eyes

So then both theories have the exact same issue of the crack shouldn’t be formed that way regardless which completely debunks your argument. You have no ground for the crack being that way, the sword is too big to have made it, and you believe the impact shouldn’t have made it either.

Thus you go to everything else, which says the impact is what made the crack. So regardless of you arguing from disbelief, it cracking on impact is the most obvious answer that is backed up by the Watcher literally saying that that is what happened. You just showed your own argument is not probable.
not really surtur literally hit it dead on the tip and could only damage it a little bit which are shown with the sword cut dead center of the cube your theory is proven wrong by the damages of the cube mine goes with the claim I made then we visually see it eat the destruction of Asgard and its own space stone energy that Odin released in the clash which backs me up even more

Nope it’s not cause it shows us watcher isn’t 100% reliable like you actually just said if a character is wrong then that means they are now a 100% trusted source and everything they say is law

Except they can’t crack like that you can literally the sword cut from the tip of his blade bruh stop with the cope man and it is impossible unless something came off screen and made it which saying so is head canon then we go with what we are shown

again it shifting is still head canon you have no proof we are seeing the other side of the cubebrub and I’m not making headcanon we are literally shown the tesseract and can see the damages with are own eyes
He doesn’t have to be 100% reliable, no sourc is. He just has to have no reason, in this instance, to be incorrect in his judgement, which he is not. All past incorrect JUDGEMENTS ON CHARACTERS are irrelevant to him relaying what he saw.

The blade is too big to have made that cut, so you’re the one arguing headcanon right now. It hit the earth, cracked and let out power into the lake.

How is it headcanon when everything around it shifted and it’s now in a cave rather than at the forest floor? It very obviously moved over hundreds of years that’s basic logic.
not really surtur literally hit it dead on the tip and could only damage it a little bit which are shown with the sword cut dead center of the cube your theory is proven wrong by the damages of the cube mine goes with the claim I made then we visually see it eat the destruction of Asgard and its own space stone energy that Odin released in the clash which backs me up even more
No it is not because the crack is not from the sword its from impact. Like the Watcher said. Youre the one injecting headcanon right now and going against what the story is saying. Surtur’s sword, per the Watcher’s words who cannot possible be incorrect in this moment, did not crack the Tesseract.

The sword would not have made a crack similar to that in the first place from the sheer size and diameter difference between the two, and it is never referenced or stated anywhere that Surtur’s sword is what did it. The crack’s shape is irrelevant, and even then it goes against your own logic.

The impact cracked it. Disprove the Watcher’s credibility on what he can visually see from an object massively weaker than himself, not on what judgements he can make about people’s abilities and then we can talk.

“The watcher can sometimes not tell if people have the Extrasensory perception necessary to tell he is there” =/= “The Watcher can’t see a crack radiating massive space energy on a cube as it flies through space”

He doesn’t have to be 100% reliable, no sourc is. He just has to have no reason, in this instance, to be incorrect in his judgement, which he is not. All past incorrect JUDGEMENTS ON CHARACTERS are irrelevant to him relaying what he saw.

The blade is too big to have made that cut, so you’re the one arguing headcanon right now. It hit the earth, cracked and let out power into the lake.

How is it headcanon when everything around it shifted and it’s now in a cave rather than at the forest floor? It very obviously moved over hundreds of years that’s basic logic.
Lol yes it does for you to accept everything he says as law he would have to be a 100% reliable source him being wrong on multiple occasions proves he isn’t it’s head canon because you have no proof it flipped only the things around it shifted not the cube itself unless you have a video of exactly when it flipped then everything you said is head canon

The sword would not have made a crack similar to that in the first place from the sheer size and diameter difference between the two, and it is never referenced or stated anywhere that Surtur’s sword is what did it. The crack’s shape is irrelevant, and even then it goes against your own logic.
it would only the tip of surtur sword made contact with it which goes with what we are seen

Bud says everything that debunks you is irrelevant lol at this point nothing is relevant since you say everything doesn’t matter

The impact cracked it. Disprove the Watcher’s credibility on what he can visually see from an object massively weaker than himself, not on what judgements he can make about people’s abilities and then we can talk.
Proof? proof that the impact didn’t mess with damage that was already there meaning it was not the sole reason for it a lot of head canon coming from you after I already explained how your one source isn’t some book of law

“The watcher can sometimes not tell if people have the Extrasensory perception necessary to tell he is there” =/= “The Watcher can’t see a crack radiating massive space energy on a cube as it flies through space”
Already explained that’s not the only thing you not liking that fact isn’t my problem

Lol yes it does for you to accept everything he says as law he would have to be a 100% reliable source him being wrong on multiple occasions proves he isn’t it’s head canon because you have no proof it flipped only the things around it shifted not the cube itself unless you have a video of exactly when it flipped then everything you said is head canon

it would only the tip of surtur sword made contact with it which goes with what we are seen

Bud says everything that debunks you is irrelevant lol at this point nothing is relevant since you say everything doesn’t matter

Proof? proof that the impact didn’t mess with damage that was already there meaning it was not the sole reason for it a lot of head canon coming from you after I already explained how your one source isn’t some book of law
The Watcher claimed the impact cracked the Tesseract. He has no reason to be incorrect in this instance and you can’t prove he is. Therefore your entire stance is wrong.

Youre just arguing ad nauseum at this point and all your arguments are debunked by the source material. Your headcanon about Surtur damaging the cube because the crack on it looks like a cut is directly refuted by the Watcher whom you have no rebuttal to other than bringing up unrelated feats of characters sensing him.
Already explained that’s not the only thing you not liking that fact isn’t my problem
No, you haven’t. Nothing you have brought up even remotely relates to the Watcher not seeing a giant crack on the Tesseract while it flies through space. It is impossible for him to miss that. In fact, he is 100% correct the impact made the crack because of how impossible it would have been for him to miss that.

Prove the Watcher didn’t see the crack while it was flying through space.

Doesn’t matter already talked about it statements mean nothing if proven wrong which the show proves it wrong by showing us the damage on the tesseract
We accept the Watcher as Nigh-Omniscent and a super genius. Him giving a statement is supreme valid and is treated as hard evidence. You would have to showcase him being unreliable to through this out.

I'm with Kingofwolves with the new information. I'm against the upgrade.

The Watcher has seen literally an infinite number of Tesseracts. He can see everything happening in a universe, especially when he devotes his attention particularly towards one. He has more knowledge on power, its consequences, the nature of energy and the multiverse than basically anyone else in the entire verse.

Yet because he could be surprised a few times by a select few individuals, that means he can somehow, in all his near infinite experience, not see a giant crack on the Tesseract as it hurtles through space for who knows how long? He has seen the Tesseract more times than the amount of seconds you or I have even been alive throughout untold billions of timelines… but he didn’t see something a normal human could see in a giant crack created form a giant fire sword?

Nah, not buying it. If he says hitting the Earth created that crack then I believe him, everything else is absolutely secondary to his word.

We accept the Watcher as Nigh-Omniscent and a super genius. Him giving a statement is supreme valid and is treated as hard evidence. You would have to showcase him being unreliable to through this out.

I'm with Kingofwolves with the new information. I'm against the upgrade.
If it is concluded that it cannot be upgraded then I have no objection. If you thought that the crack was caused by a real impact but the force of the explosion was lighter than the actual impact? Or maybe the receiver of Surtur sword is Outler

Back