• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terumi takes on your verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first one I've done in regards to these type of boards. Honestly, I like these from what I saw and decided to throw my hat into the mix.

Round 1: Base Terumi takes on the verse (Low 5-B)

Round 2: Susano'o takes on the verse. (Low 5-B, 2-A with hax)

EDIT: Speed equalized on both rounds (forgot to add this).

Let's see how he fares.

Pretty much stomps all of WAB but complete hard stops at the God Tiers like The M and Tick Tock Man for R1.

R2, same thing. DK if his hax will now allow him to tackle the above two Gods tho. Maybe, or maybe not.

Nasuverse: Probably, but it's kinda weird as to how he'll interact with the Tier 5's and up, including his hax in both rounds.

Masadaverse: Stops around between Methuselah and Nakiri Kuubou at his peak form I imagine.

Castlevania: R2 defo clears. R1 probably too.

World of Darkness: Caine stands there.

Warhammer: I wonder if a Culexus can do anything, could Kharn possibly do anything as well? He doesn't solo at any rate.

Jojo: Before you got upgraded Terumi I would argue. Now forgot it solos so bad.

God of War: R2 clears. Not sure about R1

Marvel: Galactus tells Terumi to take a hike.

Soul Calibur: Solos

Am on mobile atm so too much of a pain to look at Terumi's wall atm.

Dragon Ball: Solos

The Elder Scrolls: Daedric Princes laugh. CHIM users laugh harder.

Overlord: Solos

Godzilla: Hard Solos

Bobobobo-bobo: R2 does it. May incon in R1 somewhere or yeet, depends mostly on what Bobobo-bo opens up with I think.

Elder Scrolls: R1 could stop at end game Dragonborn. R2 the Daedroc Princes tell Terumi the horrible truth.

Doki Doki Lit Club: R1 not sure about. R2 prolly yeets.

Guilty Gear: Yeets R2 and prolly R1.

Shin Megami Tensei: SMT Dante yells at him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back