• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terraria vs Minecraft War

I'm not gonna list every character, but I will lay some ground rules:

Minecraft minis are not aloud, but Minecraft story mode characters are

Different variants of mobs/enemies/characters (like Steve and Alex, as well as spiders and cave spiders) will be their own entity. However, there will be 7 zombie pigmen, 5 phantoms, 6 wolves, 8 silverfish and endermites.

Steve and Alex have enchanted late game equipment, one totem of undying each, a horse each with diamond horse armor, a full stack of each arrow, 1 of each potion (splash potions are likely to be harmful potions) but no command block. The terraria player has every item in the game at their disposal, as well as max hp and mana as well as the buffs from campfires and heart lanterns

The wither storm is either small and starting off, giving the terraria player the potion to Stop it, or big and they have the f-bomb

Things like the moon lord, admin and wither storm will be a last stand option for each side.

The ender dragon has 8 crystals (or whatever), with only 2 protected.

This is all on neutral grounds and each creature on each side has to work together and not kill each other to win this war.

The winner will be the one that's most convincing and most likely

Let the war begin

Minecraft:

Terraria:

well minecraft has a solid numbers advantage, but terraria takes just about everything else. doesnt the terrarian god tiers just blitz the crap out of minecraft? and on minecraft's side what about "the entities " and im pretty sure that just wins them the whole thing regardless of anything else.

Bob8999 said:
well minecraft has a solid numbers advantage, but terraria takes just about everything else. doesnt the terrarian god tiers just blitz the crap out of minecraft? and on minecraft's side what about "the entities " and im pretty sure that just wins them the whole thing regardless of anything else.
That isn't allowed. i forgot to add that. also this my seperate account.

okay then this basically comes down to terrarian god tiers vs jesse, romeo, ivor and the wither stom, because basically everything else gets obliterated nearly instantly. so its 8v4 terraria has a numbers advantage but minecraft has superior hax i think (besides mabye the terrarian.).

Bob8999 said:
okay then this basically comes down to terrarian god tiers vs jesse, romeo, ivor and the wither stom, because basically everything else gets obliterated nearly instantly. so its 8v4 terraria has a numbers advantage but minecraft has superior hax i think (besides mabye the terrarian.).
Ok, but the terrarian or whatever will have the f-bomb or whatever to stop the winter storm if they can. You do have a point

On the non-godly side of things, the minecraft mobs have numbers but terraria enemies are stronger, have more hax and are potentially more intelligent. The player w/ every item ***** on the Minecraft player. Pretty much just the battle of gods.

Back