• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terminator vs Fulgore

Terminator has been damaged with a steel bar

Fulgore has got Energy Blades, Turret Head, Teleportation and reflecting abilities

End of Story

Huesito88 said:
Look on the profile and click on the large building level+ ap which is blue :/
Calculations are not good in fiction my boy

(and sorry for late)

Seeing the hole that feat could be wall level++

Ok then argue with the people who calculated it not me if you think something is wrong. Cause until they change it terminator is large building level+. In fact I heard some other things are going to be calculated that might get higher results

Huesito88 said:
Ok then argue with the people who calculated it not me if you think something is wrong. Cause until they change it terminator is large building level+. In fact I heard some other things are going to be calculated that might get higher results
Whatever, i think Fulgore via teleportashion, Lasers, Transformation and Energy Blades

oh, and his Nuclear reactor (well the transformation only is In-Game, so all except that)

You talk spanish?

Terminator is large building level + compared to fulgore building level so I'm pretty sure terminator one shots. Talk yes type no

Huesito88 said:
Terminator is large building level + compared to fulgore building level so I'm pretty sure terminator one shots. Talk yes type no
Well, Fulgore can avoid him with Cyberport, reflect his bullets and attack him from distance if we count that

Oh yes fulgore can reflect attacks that are way higher in ap then what he has shown. I guess he can reflect any attack regardless of how high the ap is

Back