• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teridax vs Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Teridax vs Mami Tomoe.

May as well leap onto this train and get Teridax some attention.

This is, of course, base Teridax, in his normal body, and Magia Record Mami.

Speed equalized, standard battle assumptions, victory by death blah blah.

Well his mind hax resistance sure does save him here. I think Teridax may end up getting through Mami's Ribbons with his non-corporeal state, and can take her down with timestop, possession, transmutation, absorption, etc.

Teridax's possession only works on unoccupied bodies, as specified on his page, and is useless in combat.

Yes.

Just for reference, since I'm sure it'll come up, Teridax's mind manipulation scales to Orde, who can manipulate the minds of all the Zyglak, who should number in the thousands, and his resistance is scaled to Takadox, who hypnotized his entire army into obedience (but not necessarily all at once, really). His resistance is probably higher though, just based on inferior characters.

He can read her mind to see what she can do, what she's going to do, and when, figuring out what they can do, and then either lock her down with his variety of hax (Stasis Fields, mental attacks, illusions), teleport out of the way, or surround himself with a disruption field to break down all the inorganic matter around him.

@Glass

Your first post explains why she takes a L actually

@Gar

His non-corporeal state still has mind powers. Arguably, his possession would work too, magical girls are empty shells

Yes but my question wasn't "explain why he wins".

It was "explain why this is decisive because I legitimately don't see a scenario where she can win, which makes this a stomp"

<Don't see a scenario where she can win

I mean.

Homulily matches.

I see how this is a stomp, just not for that reason.

No, i'm not saying that my issue is that I don't see a scenario where she wins due to Teridax acting faster.

I'm legitimately not seeing a feasible way for her to win. At all.

Ribbons don't affect non-corporeal beings. Even if she incapacitates his corporeal self, he simply breaks her mind afterwards.

1) Homulilly's opponents do in fact have the ability to kill her, the issue is that she wins faster. Not that she is literally unable to lose/can't be affected in a meaningful way.

2) If you think that they are stomps, go ahead, the removal thread exists

Kaltias said:
1) Homulilly's opponents do in fact have the ability to kill her, the issue is that she wins faster. Not that she is literally unable to lose/can't be affected in a meaningful way.
2) If you think that they are stomps, go ahead, the removal thread exists
Then I guess that Combined Human vs. HA Dio isn't a stomp because CH has the ability to kill Dio, it's just that the latter one time stops faster.

@DMB

That's a strawnman and you know it.

Unless you want to tell me that time stop is DIO's only saving grace against the CH.

And as I said, fine by me if you think that those threads are stomps. You can go to the removal thread, if people agree with you it will be removed

Kaltias said:
Yeah, they totally have a chance against a 4-Dimensional mindhax that happens subconsciously, which makes any and all mind hax resistance at that tier useless.

Theglassman12 said:
Kaltias said:
Yeah, they totally have a chance against a 4-Dimensional mindhax that happens subconsciously, which makes any and all mind hax resistance at that tier useless.
^^^^Basically why a lot Methuselah threads are closed.

Yeah, sure.

As I said before, the removal thread exists for a reason.

This isn't the thread to discuss that.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Meth mindfux is passive tho, he stomps most of times by literally doing nothing.
Well, i don't know what's Meth's range for mid hax, but Homu would still hax-stomp most people because the only thing she has to do is thinking about mindhaxing the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back