• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Upgrade: Abilities Conceptual Manipulation Types 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm just learning to trade for the first time, if something goes wrong I can advise.

Start!
With this upgrade I think Tensura Verse should get Conceptual Manipulation Types 2 from Melt Slash and TrunNull.

1.Conceptual Manipulation Types 2 With Melt Slash:(Melt Slash, a sword art fused with Disintegration that completely annihilates everything from matter, souls, and information which make up everything in existence) because in the slime information=Concept then Melt Slash can destroy information so it should have Conceptual Manipulation Then to use Melt Slash needs to be "sword art fused with Disintegration" before Melt Slash can be used. So I think Melt Slash should have Conceptual Manipulation Types 2.
The characters I think should have Conceptual Manipulation Types 2 With Melt Slash are
1.1Rimuru(WN)
1.2Hinata(WN)
1.3Rimuru(LN)
1.4Hinata(LN)

Because as far as I remember, there are only 2 characters that can use Melt Slash (plus the content in this section is that both WN and LN are the same, thus making both versions have both)

2.Conceptual Manipulation Types 2 With TrunNull (From Chapter 247 it is said that TrunNull can destroy worlds created by TrunNull "After all, 『Turn Null』, as indicated by its name, was pure and super dense energy that destroyed everything. A super-tier level ability that allowed. the destruction of the existing world and even the creation of a new world."
In Chapter 248, Ciel said that Rimuru Sama could use TrunNull to create a world using his memories as information. "Because a long time has passed. ,『Turn Null』has accumulated an enormous amount of energy. Although Veldanava is said to have lost『Turn Null』by creating the world, there's no problem since Rimuru-sama has『Imaginary Space』. Because『Imaginary Space』has an infinite capacity, it can't be filled up. However, it has already been filled with enough energy that even recreating the world tens of thousands of times is possible. Additionally, it's possible to reproduce the memories of those connected to Rimuru-sama and intentionally create a world that's nearly identical from before. What will you do?"
which information=concept And TrunNull is capable of destroying the world created by the concept of Rimuru's memory. Thus, TrunNull should have Conceptual Manipulation but because it has a limitation that "TrunNull can only destroy worlds created by itself", resulting in Conceptual Manipulation Types 2. The character that will have Conceptual Manipulation Types 2 With TrunNull is Rimuru(WN).

Last edited:
Hey guys calm down he is new.
Also yeah they already did say Rimuru has Concept manipulation Type 1 already so type 2 is redundant

In the LN we have no evidence to prove that information is equal to or greater than concepts.
However, in the WN Rimuru and anyone who can use Melt Slash should get CM1

It's important to consult more experienced people and review on the Wiki what you want to implement to not do this, I suggest you close this

because in the slime information=Concept
in fact, after knowing more about the great spirits I realized that concepts>information in Tensura

The great spirits are conceptual and existed before information, in fact, information is the creation of the great spirits, so I disagree with the OP updates mainly because it's not even really necessary, type 1 conceptual manipulation covers type 2

Also yeah they already did say Rimuru has Concept manipulation Type 1 already so type 2 is redundant
I know that Rimuru Concept manipulation Type 1 already, but I want to add Concept manipulation Type 2 because for sometimes when vs trek, Rimuru gets banned cm1. There will be a cm2 to fight in another way.

I did not mean to be aggressive, I wanted to understand if he is intending to downgrade or upgrade since I assume he did not understand the ability order.

In the LN we have no evidence to prove that information is equal to or greater than concepts.
However, in the WN Rimuru and anyone who can use Melt Slash should get CM1
Thanks for this information. I will note this.

I just want to upgrade To give Rimuru more ways to win If banned, Cm1 in vs.
There are no matches where users restrict abilities. Also, you may misunderstand, but CM type 1 is greater than CM type 2. And Rimuru already has it (WebNovel version)

Uhhh, no offense.
But you cannot make an ability that is already CM 1 also CM 2.
It's either one of the type, or they have separate ability.

Like Anos having Bebesd as CM 2 and his Eyes as CM 1.

So you need to find other ability that is not CM 1 and might be qualify for CM 2, and argue for it.

There are no matches where users restrict abilities. Also, you may misunderstand, but CM type 1 is greater than CM type 2. And Rimuru already has it (WebNovel version)
I already know that cm1 is better than cm2. But I've come across other trades vs ban Abilities like ban cm1 or ban Nep, something like this. But if not, that's okay, I'm a newbie, sorry.

Oh, do you have an explanation or why I got cm1 I wonder so I misinterpreted.
I assume you misunderstood it and misinterpreted the ability. Type 1 is an independent concept of the scope of reality they govern, while type 2 is a dependent concept of the scope of reality, they govern. Rimuru already got type 1 for this.
I already know that cm1 is better than cm2. But I've come across other trades vs ban Abilities like ban cm1 or ban Nep, something like this. But if not, that's okay, I'm a newbie, sorry.
In this wiki? I doubt anyone is allowed to restrict those abilities unless they do it for fun and games, otherwise, it won't be added to the profile.

So can the thread be closed? I can request the thread moderator to do so.

Alright, I will request the thread moderator to close this as the user is new here and did not how Wiki functions.

light novel≠web novel, you can't assimilate the two continuities to support the CRT, it's on the explanation page, and I don't remember any evidence saying that concepts are superior to information, if you really have you show me on the main thread
I assume you quoted the wrong person because what you said is his whole point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back