• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiraito983

He/Him
Should be simple

the durability justification is that they can withstand Dino's skill, which is meant to be 2-C because he is the ultimate user
Low Multiverse level (Ultimate Skill users can fend off against Dino's Ultimate Skill[11] that turns everything to dust[12])
the problem is this is just resistance

e.g.
A weak ultimate skill user/gift like Tear fends off Dino's skill since she possesses ultimate skill. It was merely a resistance to matter manipulation, deconstruction whatever???, not durability, they are not equal to actual true dragon durability

agree: @CodeCCLL @Neoxxi16, @Fyodol_Empyrean, ActuallySpaceMan42
neutral: @Tempestdragon6 @Astral_Trinity439
Disagree:

Last edited:
Actually, I was going to include this issue in a major thread that I will share in the coming days, so I completely agree with it.

(There is nothing to discuss, Dino's Ultimate Skill is deconstruction that obviously ignores durability at same time)
you should just focus on the generalization of 2-C for an ultimate skill which shouldn't be in the first place
So many things to discuss, a separate threads needs to be done to solve the issue of tiering and scaling. But first, I'm not sure if I should make a crt talking about some very obvious deficiencies in the profiles.

Actually, I still think a generalization can be made, because in fact, Ultimate Skill users has the potential to damage True Dragons if they add Ultimate Skill(s) to their attacks.

But anyway, I will try to bring these up for discussion as soon as possible.
It better Possibly for weaker users and solid for high-level true demon lords

Basically, if we look at Rimuru, this is exactly the difference between Demon Slime Rimuru and Pre-Ultimate Slime Rimuru. Pre-Ultimate Slime Rimuru is like the potential of Demon Slime Rimuru's Ultimate Skills.

An UItimate skiII user by nature cannot be harmed by anything other then a non UItimate skiII user, that inasmuch of itseIf is sufficient enough to prove that onIy another US user, aka another tier 2, can harm them. This case is both durabiIity AND resistance.

You are aIso ignoring the fact that distegration couIdnt harm true dragons fuIIy due to their Iarge size, not entireIy their durabiIity. In fact, a true dragon is akin to an UItimate existence, and resuItantIy cannot be harmed by non-UItimates as it is unbounded by the Iaws of the worId, whiIe a non UItimate is not. So thats not even a contradiction, and onIy soIidies that UItimate existences are tier 2.

The fact that they have invuInerabiIity on the UItimate skiII page supports my argument

Last edited:
lol, I have free time. you should just focus on the generalization of 2-C for an ultimate skill which shouldn't be in the first place
Werent you the one who argued for Invulnerability and acausality 4 . Durability is still there and true dragons have it as well. They still do intact have durability. Only thing needs to be changed is the reasoning

Why are they not 2C. We have proof that they scale to true dragons

Anyways since code has already cleared it up I think possible 2C can work and solid tiering can work on those who only manage to do something against a True Dragon.
If what OP is saying is true, then I agree.

Last edited:
I never, ever agree with the current reasoning, not being affected by an attack that ignores durability is just resistance.

However, if we look at the durability point, Ultimate Skill users who are not physically at the True Dragon level would only qualify for True Dragons level durability with Ultimate Skills like Uriel, and would have a possibly rating on comparable Ultimate Skills in term of defense.

Last edited:
An UItimate skiII user by nature cannot be harmed by anything other then a non UItimate skiII user, that inasmuch of itseIf is sufficient enough to prove that onIy another US user, aka another tier 2, can harm them. This case is both durabiIity AND resistance.

This is a hax regarding acausality and invulnerability, including power nullification, rather than durability. So this provided nothing regarding tier, and again, the current explanation is only resistance, not durability, or there is no cause for the Ultimate skill user to be tier on actual true dragon durability/physical level.

You are aIso ignoring the fact that distegration couIdnt harm true dragons fuIIy due to their Iarge size, not entireIy their durabiIity. In fact, a true dragon is akin to an UItimate existence, and resuItantIy cannot be harmed by non-UItimates as it is unbounded by the Iaws of the worId, whiIe a non UItimate is not. So thats not even a contradiction, and onIy soIidies that UItimate existences are tier 2.

The fact that they have invuInerabiIity on the UItimate skiII page supports my argument
disintegration itself could harm a true dragon. you said it yourself it's because of the large size that's why it did not affect them. It is solid 2-C

Last edited:
Werent you the one who argued for Invulnerability and acausality 4 . Durability is still there and true dragons have it as well. They still do intact have durability. Only thing needs to be changed is the reasoning

Why are they not 2C. We have proof that they scale to true dragons

Anyways since code has already cleared it up I think possible 2C can work and solid tiering can work on those who only manage to do something against a True Dragon.
what were discussing was already cleared up.

if the ultimate skill user was able to tank an attack from True Dragons or Primal physically or through the barrier. that should be enough for 2-C but the current justification was bad and just resistance

Last edited:
This is a hax regarding acausality and invulnerability, including power nullification, rather than durability. So this provided nothing regarding tier, and again, the current explanation is only resistance, not durability, or there is no cause for the Ultimate skill user to be tier on actual true dragon durability/physical level.
Invulnerability is not only just hax. You can have both durability and invulnerability and again a possibly rating can be put on their profile. There is also the fact of Convenant King Uriel being able to block a Disintegration attack that can damage a True Dragon

I only agree that the justification needs to be changed. I do not agree with removing 2-C durability from Ultimate Skill users it doesn't sit right with me since Rimuru was also able to tank attacks from true dragon before he was reborned as a true dragon himself. I request you to edit the crt or make a new thread regarding this issue so we can come to an agreement

Last edited:
InvuInerabIity can aIso be counted as durabiIity given enough context, its more then just durability, but that does not mean it cannot be counted as such, and the fact an Ultimate skiII user cannot be harmed by ANY attack unIess from a US hoIder, rather then just HAX, fits that enough context perfectIy.

The fact that both True Dragons and UItimate skiII users can onIy be harmed by other UItimates is enough to say that they scaIe to such cases in durabiIity, since an UItimate attack itseIf has 2-C AP. Im pretty sure the unique case of True dragons surviving disintegration due to durabiIity, is referring to their Iarge size instead.
disintegration itself could harm a true dragon. you said it yourself it's because of the large size that's why it did not affect them. It is solid 2-C
Refer to my Iine above in this one for that.
  1. A True Dragon can only be harmed by another UItimate skiII user, because they are an UItimate existence even without having an UItimate skiII. They were completely unaffected by even Gravity Collapse, which goes to show just how far their Ultimate existence appIied to. : 2-C Dura for them
  2. UItimate skiII users can harm them : 2-C AP
  3. UItimate SkiII users can onIy be harmed by another UItimate, said UItimate wouId have 2-C AP : Their InvuInerabiIity goes as far as to giving them enough Dura to not be harmed by a Non 2-C attack.

UItimate SkiII users can onIy be harmed by another UItimate, said UItimate wouId have 2-C AP : Their InvuInerabiIity goes as far as to giving them enough Dura to not be harmed by a Non 2-C attack.
This argument is nothing more than a leap in logic; invulnerability does not give them any durability in this context.

Ultimate Skill users' invulnerability obviously does not extend to higher physical AP.

Demon Slime Rimuru was clearly taking physical damage from Hinata's straight attacks, and it was implied that he could take even more damage.

It was also stated that the newly awakened Demon Slime Rimuru is far inferior (they can't even be compared) to Diablo, despite his Ultimate Skills.

These are the first examples that come to my mind, I'm sure there are more.

Back