• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Ultimate skills Power Mimicry resistance

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Ultimate skills are born from the user, deep from their soul, and are etched into their Nucleic Heart.

To even possess the skills require you have a strong soul.

The Soul resistance required would currently scale to a least 350,000 people.

Also:

• The abilities of ultimate skill users can't be analyzed by those with lower skills, in addition ultimate skill users can know when someone is trying to analyze their abilities, and can even give fake information about their abilities.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Ah, I see. Honestly, I believe this should also scale to Unqiue Skill users, both LN & WN.
I don't known but I think they can scale as since a strong soul is required, too.

Unique Skills have been stated to be personal, and only in special instances have they been stolen. It might be another buttload of editing, but I believe this scales to Unique/Ultimate Skill users.

I dunno if Ultimate Skills in the LN have that same prinicple, haven't gotten that far.

Ultimate skills haven't gotten much explanation yet in the LN, only that they grant acess to the ultimate principles of the world.

Don't know about unique skills scaling, unique skills are only on like the surface of the soul from what i remember, not in the core/nuclei heart, and nothing is said in the WN about needing a strong soul to have them, from my memory.

And they can be analyzed, evident by Yuuki doing so.

It should be heavily implied, since Yuuki stated the only reasons humans have Unique Skills is because they're Otherworlder's.
In the LN because I don't remembers this point in the WN and this point looks contradicted since monsters like Rimuru and Orc disaster, Shuna, Nenimaru and others have Unique Skills?

I said humans.
Strong soul was the only requirement and Otherworlder needs strong soul to crosses the border of worlds. So, it is not just being an otherwordlers, there are characters like Rudra who believed had Unique Skills without being an Otherworlder.

Pretty much, otherwordlers aren't the only ones with unique skills, they survived the journey across worlds, and their bodies are remade along with getting skills, but that's not the case for every unique skill user.

Overall i don't think this should apply to unique skill users seeing as their skills are only engraved into the outer crust of the soul, and only ultimate skills are said to be truly personal and can't be analyzed.

Yeah, I think ultimate skills would scale now. Too bad, LN ultimate skills don't have the statements.

To be fair, pre-harvest festival, the only ones among Rimuru's group who, IIRC, had a Unique Skill aside from Rimuru himself were Shuna, Kurobee and possibly Geld/Gerudo (not sure about that one). Everyone else only gained theirs through the Harvest Festival. Since Harvest Festival tinkers a lot with the souls, infact makes someone lose Skills that need to be regained via the Harvest Festival itself, it's safe to say that the Souls gain an upgrade too at that point.

Back