• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (slimeverse) downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, Yuuki Kagurazaka is rated as 4-B due this

''| Likely Solar System Level (Destroyed all the celestial bodies in the universe, which would include neutron stars)''

this is the scan (from chapter 248)

but the problem is, the scan says that he destroyed the celestial bodies as well the universe, but thats due the effect of the skill Gluttonous Lord Beelzebuth, which is literally absorption

the scan is here (chapter 247)

So, Yuuki have his 4-B removed to High 4-C due upscaling to his weaker versions, as the 4-B rating is part of the Low 2-C feat, which was made due Absorption, which he already have a Low 2-C key due absorption

So, Yuuki Kagurazaka is rated as 4-B due this

''| Likely Solar System Level (Destroyed all the celestial bodies in the universe, which would include neutron stars)''

this is the scan (from chapter 248)

but the problem is, the scan says that he destroyed the celestial bodies as well the universe, but thats due the effect of the skill Gluttonous Lord Beelzebuth, which is literally absorption

the scan is here (chapter 247)

So, Yuuki have his 4-B removed to High 4-C due upscaling to his weaker versions, as the 4-B rating is part of the Low 2-C feat, which was made due Absorption, which he already have a Low 2-C key due absorption
Oh, yeah, obviously the downgrade affects characters like Guy Crimson, as Guy Crimson have his 4-B rating due scaling to EoS Yuuki

Him destroying the all celestial bodies is presumably done by his own power and him destroying the space-time continuum is presumably via the Gluttonous of king Beelzebub, by absorbing the space-time continuum.

It never stated he's the one that destroyed the universe, base on Ciel story it seems the universe ended after Yuuki died long long ago.

The rating is just fine and should left as it.

Him destroying the all celestial bodies is presumably done by his own power and him destroying the space-time continuum is presumably via the Gluttonous of king Beelzebub, by absorbing the space-time continuum.

It never stated he's the one that destroyed the universe, base on Ciel story it seems the universe ended after Yuuki died long long ago.

The rating is just fine and should left as it.
I disagree with this and I already mentioned it in the thread, it is stated that all the celestial bodies as well the universe were destroyed and Ciel watched it happening, but in the previous chapter, Yuuki notice the ability to devour the universe, so, it is indeed due the gluttonous king beelzebuth instead of raw power

I disagree with this and I already mentioned it in the thread, it is stated that all the celestial bodies as well the universe were destroyed and Ciel watched it happening, but in the previous chapter, Yuuki notice the ability to devour the universe, so, it is indeed due the gluttonous king beelzebuth instead of raw power
This is basically you saying that Beelzebuth isn't low 2-C because it's hax and not AP lol.

This is basically you saying that Beelzebuth isn't low 2-C because it's hax and not AP lol.
I didnt said this, I said that Yuuki using Beelzebuth to destroy the celestial bodies and universes due absorption won't make Yuuki 4-B physically, Gluttonous King Beelzebub already have a Low 2-C rating

I didnt said this, I said that Yuuki using Beelzebuth to destroy the celestial bodies and universes due absorption won't make Yuuki 4-B physically, Gluttonous King Beelzebub already have a Low 2-C rating
But Beelzebuth is also absorption. Does this mean it shouldn't get a low 2-C because its absorption and not physical power?

But Beelzebuth is also absorption. Does this mean it shouldn't get a low 2-C because its absorption and not physical power?
I was talking about Beelzebuth, yeah, it already is Low 2-C here, Yuuki have a Low 2-C rating with absorption, I'm saying that Yuuki should just stay in the High 4-C instead of being 4-B, as the 4-B feat actually was Low 2-C via Beelzebuth which doesnt scales to physicals

That time when the universe ended Yuuki is already dead long time ago.

《That’s right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki’s attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn’t yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn’t destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end. However, I can’t judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe.》

《That’s right. We were hurled to beyond space and time due to Yuuki’s attack. The lifespan of the planet has already ended a long time ago, but the collapse of the world hasn’t yet been reached. From that I deduced, Yuuki probably couldn’t destroy the world itself yet. When he was at the phase where he destroyed the celestial bodies as well as the space-time continuum, I presume that Yuuki’s lifespan had come to an end. However, I can’t judge whether his wish was fulfilled or not. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in the space and I witnessed the end of this universe.》

That time when universe ended Yuuki is already dead long time ago.
Yeah thats the problem with that sentence, because some words before it, it is said that he destroyed it

The thing he destroyed via beelzebub is presumably only the space-time continuum and not those all celestial bodies. Ciel stated the world ended after yuuki died, so you can't just ignore that thing

The thing he destroyed via beelzebub is presumably only the space-time continuum and not those all celestial bodies. Ciel stated the world ended after yuuki dead, so you can't just ignore this thing
It makes no sense to only the space-time be destroyed by beelzebub because the celestial bodies and space-times are in the same sentence, and I did not ignored, what happend mainly is just that Yuuki released Beelzebub, it destroyed the celestial bodies, he eventually died somewhere, and then, the universe was destroyed after some time, and Ciel watched all of it

Ciel stated yuuki couldn't destroy the world itself and the word in context is presumably the universe itself.
Like how the planet ended it's presumably the same how the world itself, ended. But on a weird way. The reason why the world "universe" ended itself after Yuuki died is presumably due to the new spirit, which gonna born in the next future
"A spirit is…
“In nothingness power finds its fill.
That is a holy spirit. The great holy spirit is the source of power.
Among these, light and darkness, the two great spirits.
Who came to exist at the same moment as the world.
But, the world was without form, a ephemeral existence.
Light and shadow, darkness and the light. Two existences that shall never interweave.
One day, the great spirit time was born.
The child of light and darkness.
And thus the world began to move.
The moving world spun, without purpose, around itself.
Inside the flowing currents of life and death,
Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, and Sky–these five great spirits were born.
And since then, these were the great eight spirits. Until the light consumes the world, erasing darkness. Until a new spirit is born, erasing all. Life and death, heralding the coming end of the world.- 62

Ciel stated yuuki couldn't destroy the world itself and the word in context is presumably the universe itself.
Thats not really true, as Ciel itself states that he destroyed it, World in the context is probably the multiverse created by Veldanava

Thats not really true, as Ciel itself states that he destroyed it, World in the context is probably the multiverse created by Veldanava
That's kinda wank the world in context is literally just the universe.

Though if you still disagree

I don't even know what to say anymore.

- Ciel saying Yuuki couldn't destroy the world itself

- Ciel saying the universe ended when yuuki is already dead long time ago

- Ramiris explaining how the world gonna end on it's own in the future

Which explains why the universe ended after yuuki had died.

This seems uncontroversial to apply to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back