• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Mind Manipulation & Resistance

I think they can scale to an extent. Of course, they can't completely resist Yuuki's MInd hax/soul hax but they shouldn't be affected by immensely weaker mindhax/soul hax hence I think resistance would be fine from this point of view.

I also agree. Though just for confirmation: Does this include Soul Manipulation Restistance too or not? Since Yuuki's ability works via the soul, supposedly. I just hope that isn't another case of mistranslation. Also what number scale do we use in the end? 350.000, 700.000 or 1.000.000? These are the different numbers I have seen brought up in discussions for this thread and the general discussion thread.

So, the CRT is accepted the additions can begin. I will work on the changes later.

I mean if it's a potency increase, then changes aren't even needed, (unless we add notes, but that should be up to CP and Elizhaa). But if we include Unique Skill users, then those need to either get the resistance or get the resistance at an earlier key.

NeoSuperior said:
I mean if it's a potency increase, then changes aren't even needed, (unless we add notes, but that should be up to CP and Elizhaa). But if we include Unique Skill users, then those need to either get the resistance or get the resistance at an earlier key.
If the profile doesn't have it then they get the resistance. If the profiles has the resistance already from Ultimate Skills for example then they should get in an earlier key; though. the later key could eleborate they gained camplete resistance to Yuuki's mind hax/soul hax.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I already said above it comes from Diablo's demon's lords haki, it has only been show to affect 5 holy knights.
I read Chapter 160:

It is range is suggested larger as it could killed soldier with Haki as stated by Rimuru-

Chapter 160

However, Diablo generated a gust of wind with his mind.

• Pachin! And snapped his fingers.
In moments, the tent was blown off, and the outside scenery had entered Calgurio's sights.

And there was, a mountain of corpses.

The soldiers in the middle of their work, laid dead as if they were asleep.

It was almost as if they soul was pulled out of them……

No, their soul was probably actually pulled out, the soldiers were unable to resist and had their souls ripped out by the red haired demon Diablo.

Diablo had no reason to put in time and effort to want the enemy soldiers flee to begin with.

And killing them all would also be troublesome.

And so, as he descended he had also simultaneously activated "EndÒâ╗OfÒâ╗World", reaping the souls of every enemy soldiers.

In actuality, he could have killed them with madness via 『Demon lord's Haki』, but that would have caused too great of a commotion.

Diablo didn't plan to allow even a single enemy alive.

Precisely because of that, he quickly annihilated the enemy, without a shred of hesitation.

Context SUggest that DIablo could have killed 150,000 with it since he was the only monster who entered the head quarter

Tension was in the air of the Headquarters.

Only a single monster had intruded.

However, the aura emitting from it, was more overwhelming than any monster they've met so far.

A monster with a similar stature to theirs, yet emitting magical essence more concentrated than a gigantic dragon.

Furthermore, it had intruded without anyone noticing.

Even with that kind of aura, he stilled managed to intrude without anyone sensing.

The guards pointed their swords at the intruder.

However, Calgurio's body felt heavy, he couldn't raise his sword as he willed.

"Kufufufu. You inferior trash wish to battle me as equals?"

The red-haired monster, Diablo laughed.

"Diablo-dono, we wish to offer our surrender.
If this battle continues we would have more dead soldiers, your side would also sustain more damages no?
What do you say?
Of course, we would pay compensation, and promise to refrain from all acts of invasion in the future.
No, we could even have an alliance between Tempest and our Empire!
We wouldn't forget this kindness. How about it?
Could you please pass this onto Demon Lord Rimuru-sama?"

Considering the current situation, all 350,000 of the dungeon capturing team are dead.

As for the Capital offense team, over half were either dead or could no longer continue to fight.

Unable to contact any other troops, the current fighting forces on hand are 150,000 members including survivors totaling to a little less than 200,000.

algurio didn't even manage to get Diablo to get serious, it was nothing but the simple reaping of a single soul.

There were 150,000 soldiers of the empire's army encamped outside in the vicinity of dungeon.

Apart from the few of the higher ups, none of them realized what caused them to be annihilated.

In this fashion, the entirety of the empire's forces that came to invade tempest, was completely annihilated without leaving behind any major achievements.

And so the crisis has passed for now.

――In actuality whether this could actually be called a crisis or not is left to the people to determine.

And so the Empire's invasion of Tempest, has ended in failure.

IIRC it atleast thousan? Because this is was empire invasion arc i believe it number exceed a thousand

Celestial Pegasus said:
Hmm, doesn't state how many soldiers were there, but it's certaintly above 5, but it's an unknown number.
Diablo went to killed a large corp by himself numbering in what looks to be 150,000 . I updated my post and the feat is also in the same chapter.

150,000 sounds good.

This should only scale to ultimate skill users though, the others who scale to the holy knights resisting his haki should still have it only up to 5 ppl.

This Diablo is way stronger than when he faced the holy knights.

These resistances are getting pretty ridiculous lol.

Celestial Pegasus said:
150,000 sounds good.
This should only scale to ultimate skill users though, the others who scale to the holy knights resisting his haki should still have it only up to 5 ppl.

This Diablo is way stronger than when he faced the holy knights.

These resistances are getting pretty ridiculous lol.
I agree. Those resistances are getting out of field!

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Someone will have to get Diablo. I can't edit tabbers for some reason.
Refreshing the pages might fix this issue, @Milly.

Nah, I've tried. It's the same reason Diablo is still missing Subjective Reality via Inversion of Truth and Fallacy.

But, who's gonna do the madness revisions? I'm totally burned out.

@Milly Did you try using the source editor mode? Might be cause you are using the visual editor, same thing for tabbers, it would work if you went into the source mode, and just copied an example of a tabber from another page.

Also not touching these revisions, been burned out from all these tensei revisions and editing i have done for years, if i am doing anything it's small scale or i do it over time.

I mean at this point there is a revision thread like everyday.

Nope, I didn't.

And wow, never thought we'd get to a point where we're ASKING who's doing the revisions since they apply to so many characters.

That's what happens when every time a revision happens, 30 pages need to be edited since 30 ppl scale.

Also you should definitely switch to source editor mode when editing, this has a little info on it

I will be honest; I understand burn out and it happened to me during CRT yesterday and I had mental fatigue while doing it, @Celestial Pegasus and @Milly Rocking Bandit. @Celestial Pegasus, a CRT happen every day indeed hence why I am sticking to only adding in changes for verses that I am familiar with.

@Milly Rocking Bandit, I can help out with the CRT later and I might start again tomorrow in my Timezone.

The Mind/Soul Hax resistance scaling for Unique Skills users from Hinata need to for all Unique Skills. I saw it so I will continue later.

Back