• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Ifrit Revisions

Ifrit should get Summoning based off of this:

"With his three flame salamanders by his side, the Conqueror of Flames surveyed his domain. No wonder the three of them were in such a panic. Even a single salamander boasted B-plus strength."

Also, under Attacks and Techniques states he can summon Salamander's.

He should also get Vibration Manipulation for creating shockwaves:

"There was a shock wave as Shizu—or Ifrit—unleashed a torrent of magic force."

"Pale red shock waves rolled across the landscape, hot enough to instantly burn all the buildings we had under construction." Lastly, Heat and Wind Manipulation:

"Talk about force, though. The magic power Ifrit was releasing—with no casting time at all—was blowing searing-hot wind a good hundred feet in every direction around us. If I didn't fight these guys—Ifrit and those three flame salamanders—we were all going down. What a pain."

"This time, unlike that untargeted shock wave from before, he was clearly trying to kill me, and his beams of pure heat were vaporizing anything they touched on the way." These feats come from his Salamander's, so I think they might also scale to him.

Anyways, Breath Attack:

"The two salamanders fired off straight jets of Fire Breath at us, like two flamethrowers in the sky."

Lastly, Low-Mid Regenerationn:

"Unlike the fire giant, the salamanders couldn't cut off the attack before it hit home. I managed to slice off a limb…but, ridiculously enough, the guy grew it right back again. It must've been made of fire like everything else."

I agree. Actually, I made Ifrit's page in the first place and even added "summoning" (alongside "summoned") to his categories and had "summon Flame-salamanders" in the notable abilities, so I just forgot to add that into his P&As as well.

And no objections for any of the other things either. I'd like to also add that the anime even shows Ifrit using a fire-breath attack, so he definitly can use that too.

Oh right, actually the Regenerationn of the Salamanders might only apply from physical damage. The Lesser Daemon that Rimuru attacked for the Adventurer B-Rank test also was like that. Though it probably wasn't PURELY physical damage, since against the Salamander a magicule-rich waterblade was used and against the Lesser Daemon Rimuru's magic sword was used. So those actually did "damage", but it was still only magically enhanced physical damage with slight non-physical interaction properties, but it failed to do any damage to the Spiritual Bodies which requires something... more. Something that actually does damage against the Spiritual Body. It seems only that sort of damage is lasting. If it doesn't damage the body or souls (Daemons, at least, got souls as we know from anime EP 24) then it would just regenerate completely. It might even be low-godly from the Spirit Body, which is obviously weaker than the low-godly from the soul.

Back