• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tennis match gone wrong (Bayonetta vs Sonic)

Hopefully this isn't a stomp

Bayonetta is in her Bayonetta 2 key, Classic Sonic is in his Super form

Both are 2-C

Speed Equalized and both are in character

Both start 10 meters apart on a tennis court

Can switch Bayonetta or Sonic to a different key if its unfair for one of them

Bayonetta:

Sonic:

Last edited:
Lol at the match name.

Bayonetta's Precognition/Clairvoyance is pretty useful in helping her avoid getting one-shot/haxxed for a time, but there's nothing I see that can actually put him down since her Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation doesn't actually seem offensive in nature. So I think Sonic eventually just taps her, his Temporal AoE hits her across all of time, and Bayonetta dies.

Not noticing a wincon for Bayonetta here from what I'm seeing, which seems to make it a stomp, but I'll wait to see if anybody spots something I don't.

Afaik Bayo scales to 5 universes. Sonic is 500+. Sonic just one-taps it seems, unless there is something that I am missing.

Ok so if we scale to Time Eater, Classic is about 15 universes. So it’s not one shot worthy. What does Bayo start with?

Classic Super Sonic stomped TE though, who scales to 15 Universes Combine that with stonewall durability and Bayo isn't touching him

Though what she starts with? Classic Sonic would likely resort to ramming her as his first move

Ok so if we scale to Time Eater, Classic is about 15 universes. So it’s not one shot worthy. What does Bayo start with?
We dont treat 4-D spacetime scaling and multipliers like we do with AP at 3-A and below. This is a very big AP difference.

Last edited:
This seems like a stomp. What is bayo even supposed to do here? Sonic has an extreme AP advantage with good regen too, resists Bayo's leading hax, and her only way to hurt sonic is via soul hax or deconstruction which she currently is only accepted to have on specific weapons which she doesn't lead with. By the time she decides to use those she's loooooong dead. 5 universes vs 15 is a big difference.

This seems like a stomp. What is bayo even supposed to do here? Sonic has an extreme AP advantage with good regen too, resists Bayo's leading hax, and her only way to hurt sonic is via soul hax or deconstruction which she currently is only accepted to have on specific weapons which she doesn't lead with. By the time she decides to use those she's loooooong dead. 5 universes vs 15 is a big difference.
Maybe Blaze? She doesn’t resist Bayo’s opening Hax unlike the hedgehogs.

Edit: Tbh she doesn’t have even close to any of the resistances the hedgehogs have

Classic Super Sonic stomped TE though, who scales to 15 Universes Combine that with stonewall durability and Bayo isn't touching him
We do actually scale him to potentially Solaris and other stronger enemies afaik.

Which would make the AP advantage even higher for, a hundred times over the amount of universes or something.

Maybe Blaze? She doesn’t resist Bayo’s opening Hax unlike the hedgehogs.

Edit: Tbh she doesn’t have even close to any of the resistances the hedgehogs have
And why are you resorting to using Blaze as the 2nd substitute character, seems a little suspect to me... hmmm?

She already has enough Ls as is, don't be using best Sonic girl as a stomp shield smdh!

To put my jest aside. I think this is a mismatch from my PoV.

Bayonetta (W/ Left eye) can pretty much know everything about her opponent instantly and if they're a threat she can just time slow/stat amp then proceed to hax/durability negate them at her leisure (she has no reason not to if she's fully aware how dangerous her opponent is).

Ofc if they resist her time slow then that strategy goes out the window since she can't dodge forever against an opponent with superior range and AP while attempting to use her win-con hax that requires her to get somewhat close to an opponent that can one-shot her by breathing.

And if you take away her left eye then she either time slow locks her helpless opponent until she breaks out her hax or if they resist her time slow then she gets one shot.

I dunno I don't think this match-up works imo but feel free to correct me if I missed something in my analysis.

To put my jest aside. I think this is a mismatch from my PoV.

Bayonetta (W/ Left eye) can pretty much know everything about her opponent instantly and if they're a threat she can just time slow/stat amp then proceed to hax/durability negate them at her leisure (she has no reason not to if she's fully aware how dangerous her opponent is).

Ofc if they resist her time slow then that strategy goes out the window since she can't dodge forever against an opponent with superior range and AP while attempting to use her win-con hax that requires her to get somewhat close to an opponent that can one-shot her by breathing.

And if you take away her left eye then she either time slow locks her helpless opponent until she breaks out her hax or if they resist her time slow then she gets one shot.

I dunno I don't think this match-up works imo but feel free to correct me if I missed something in my analysis.
Bayonetta 2 key is accepted on this site to NOT have the eye abilities for some dumb reason, and even if she did, 99% of the time, she doesn't even use the Left Eye abilities in character.

This is a stomp.

Back