• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tenma Sukuna 10-B Tier

It is stated that through Malignant Tumor Apoptosis he would have his strength reduced to that of a normal human if he fights a being without supernatural powers, as according to his page:

"Tenma Sukuna's Taikyoku version of Malignant Tumor Apoptosis, which can nullify anything that is supernatural around it's vicinity; even nullifying the Taikyoku of other Gods, bringing them down to the level of a normal human. The only way to nullify this ability is to have an equal or higher Taikyoku value than Yato or be a regular human, upon which the ability will turn on Sukuna instead, rendering him powerless in the process.", and by powerless it is refering to him as a normal human.

His Tier is currently:

Varies, 3-A to High 1-A. High 1-A via Malignant Tumor Apoptosis.

so it should be:

Varies, 3-A to High 1-A. High 1-A via Malignant Tumor Apoptosis, 10-B in certain circumstances (not sure how to word this)

This would of course also change his various attributes to have a 10-B.

Edit: Considering that Sukuna is quite physically fit, it is quite possible that he is 10-A or 9-C. Put your thoughts in the comments.

Agree: Infera28, Yakushimi, The God of Procrastinatio (3)

Disagree:

I am aware that this would have no use in Vs Matches, as it would be a Stomp if he faces anyone that this 10-B debuff would activate, either a stomp for him or for his foe even if you don't count the debuff. Though I do want profiles to be as accurate and all-inclusive as they can be.

While technically that would work, it should only be done in Fun & Games. As I said, his 10-B is only for accuracy, not to actually be used in battle. Anyway, since he starts out at High 1-A it should be considered a stomp regardless.

3-A to High 1-A. High 1-A via Malignant Tumor Apoptosis, 10-B if Malignant Tumor Apoptosis turns on him.

There would be some people who he could fight like that.

There, I listed you. But do you think he should be 10-B, or more like 10-A or 9-C due to Sukuna still being quite physically fit

Tenma Sukuna
He is muscular so I think he would likely be around 10-A. So maybe 10-B, possibly 10-A if Malignant Tumor Apoptosis turns on him.

Back